• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I can't use my brain anymore

M

Mikefeelbad

I am getting worse and worse, can someone help me? Doctor said that I am depression and anxiety and I starting to doubt him now, am I getting schizophrenia?

H

Hello513Zombie

I am getting worse and worse, can someone help me? Doctor said that I am depression and anxiety and I starting to doubt him now, am I getting schizophrenia?

I cannot diagnose you, and no one on here truly can. However based off your previous posts I would say not.

Schizophrenia is typically characterized by delusions and hallucinations

Do you have any fixed false beliefs, or beliefs others believe to be false. Also do you hallucinate?

Because if neither is the case most likely you have another problem

M

Mikefeelbad

I cannot diagnose you, and no one on here truly can. However based off your previous posts I would say not.

Schizophrenia is typically characterized by delusions and hallucinations

Do you have any fixed false beliefs, or beliefs others believe to be false. Also do you hallucinate?

Because if neither is the case most likely you have another problem
I know that most of them have confusion and I don't have it, I just feel that I am getting dumb

H

Hello513Zombie

I know that most of them have confusion and I don't have it, I just feel that I am getting dumb

Schizophrenia has no bearance on intelligence. Some psychotic people can be quite intelligent. In fact there is a schizophrenic nobel prize winner.

Likely you are having trouble concentrating for some reason

M

Mikefeelbad

Schizophrenia has no bearance on intelligence. Some psychotic people can be quite intelligent. In fact there is a schizophrenic nobel prize winner.

I went to check my brain before,I did some mri scans and ct scans, The results is normal, I don't have any diseases, I am so hopeless now, and I don't know why I can't concentrating.

M

Mikefeelbad

I went to check my brain before,I did some mri scans and ct scans, The results is normal, I don't have any diseases, I am so hopeless now, and I don't know why I can't concentrate .

M

Mikefeelbad

My place I live now is 4am. I have insomnia and no appetite. I just took half a sedative and finally slept for three to four hours.

Daybreak

Daybreak

Schizophrenia can cause trouble concentrating and confused thoughts. It can stop you from thinking clearly.

What do you usually eat? It may be your diet.

M

Mikefeelbad

Schizophrenia can cause trouble concentrating and confused thoughts. It can stop you from thinking clearly.

What do you usually eat? It may be your diet.
My diet is normal, vegetable and meat, but my family don't trust my brain can't think clearly

Daybreak

Daybreak

My diet is normal, vegetable and meat, but my family don't trust my brain can't think clearly
Do you eat any products with gluten in them? If you have a gluten intolerance, eating gluten can stop you from thinking straight.

M

Mikefeelbad

Do you eat any products with gluten in them? If you have a gluten intolerance, eating gluten can stop you from thinking straight.
I am 18, and I scare I will lose my intelligence.

M

Mikefeelbad

I doubt that I hurt my head six years ago, but doctor tell me it is not possible