I can't take much more kicking in the bollocks...

P

pcoventry

Got both my ex's trying to launch cashpoint mode and rinse me for Child Maintenance - so rich for the original wife - who left the country for 10 years so took my children away from me so even after 1 years and £20,000 in court I still couldn't get any contact (I guess her gravy train, whatever his name was, ran out)

Second one ain't much better - I promised I would never let another woman into my heart and I also promised I would never break that promise to me, and then I broke that promise to me..

Now my health is getting worse, I am unable to work due to this (physically I struggle to move very far at all) any money I got was stopped 2 months ago and today I am told my appeal has also failed. I wouldn't be so bitter had I NOT spent 25 years paying tax at 40%! Still I forgot you put in you get out if you are lucky - you put nothing in they even throw in a Silver platter as well.

So, at the grand old age of 42 I just had to sell my car in order to survive.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
gosh that all sounds hard to deal with x
you could visit CAB to get advise n how to appeal your moneys further

im a bit lost for words to be honest that somebody could be going through so much
I just send love and good wishes I truly hope things improve for you soon
love Lu xxx

Urban Hermit

Urban Hermit

Ah wow that's terrible , I hope you can speak to CAB or someone I'm pretty sure you shouldn't need to pay child maintenance if you aren't working ?

It's horrible that not one but two people are trying to make life worst for you ..
X

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Agree with UH I would speak to cab. I do think parents should pay for children but if your not earning you can’t. I know the CSA has disbanded now so they won’t be making any charges on you. You need to get a re evaluation of earnings done . A lot of solicitors give free half hour . I’d try to find one of those

Daf

T

Tomorrows a new day

Got both my ex's trying to launch cashpoint mode and rinse me for Child Maintenance - so rich for the original wife - who left the country for 10 years so took my children away from me so even after 1 years and £20,000 in court I still couldn't get any contact (I guess her gravy train, whatever his name was, ran out)

Second one ain't much better - I promised I would never let another woman into my heart and I also promised I would never break that promise to me, and then I broke that promise to me..

Now my health is getting worse, I am unable to work due to this (physically I struggle to move very far at all) any money I got was stopped 2 months ago and today I am told my appeal has also failed. I wouldn't be so bitter had I NOT spent 25 years paying tax at 40%! Still I forgot you put in you get out if you are lucky - you put nothing in they even throw in a Silver platter as well.

So, at the grand old age of 42 I just had to sell my car in order to survive.
Cheers
Been there mate with that one, it will eventually get better when your kids get older, for now you just have to ride the storm and try and chill out, i know that's easier said than done, but speaking from experience it will get better

Last edited by a moderator: