I can't stop

J

JustA

Yesterday I managed to talk myself out of hurting myself it was the first time posting on here and I actually felt better getting the words out but today is a whole different story.. I went to work and have never felt so alone so out of place the girl that gets talked about.. The replaceable one, the ugly one, the odd one, the unloved one, the Bitch I just can't stop myself and feel so guilty because of it....

T

Twokiwisandabanana

People can be such assholes,
Especially at work
Don't let the bastards get you downxxxx

I

IWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH

Forget them. They are just a bunch of raunchy c***s. But I'm sorry they are treating you bad. Bullying hurts. :hug:

W

wheezey

Hello JustA. It is great posting on here helped you. That tells me you may benefit from some therapy were you will be able to discuss everything you are feeling. Have you ever tried it? You may like to go to your doctor to ask for some. I have found it helped me a lot.

R_Sxo

R_Sxo

Hi JustA,

Sorry to hear how you're feeling - people will be mean, but their words only mean anything if you let them. Don't listen to those people at work who make you feel bad - they are only offloading their insecurity on you, it's not because anything they say is true!x

Much love <3