• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I can't stand my motherinlaw..

kisamokichi

kisamokichi

She makes me want to hurt her sometimes (though Im not going to). I honestly feel like I'm going insane. I love her, don't get me wrong, she's done some good things for me, even if its not often. But every single week, she takes my boyfriends and great grandmas money, all so she can do her drugs (legals, heroin, weed, whatever she can find and do) and I just want to punch her sometimes. I can't stand living here when shes here. I recently officially moved in as of 2 weeks ago and I'm already sick of it. I'm shaking really hard and its making my body hurt. She gives me anxiety attacks because of it. We have no food because of her. Literally, we have a gallon of milk and some pancake batter and a can of spaghettios. We were going to buy food this week since my boyfriend didn't get much of a paycheck last week. But no, because she HAS to buy her boyfriend drugs so he doesnt hit her and/or leave her. He's a fucking abuser and hes the reason why shes like this. She got her kids taken away because she'd rather date him (a pedofile) then have her children.

I'm sick of it. I can't deal with it anymore. I want to hurt them. Mostly him, but her too when she throws her 5 year old hissy fits when my boyfriend wont give her ten dollars.

I just really need to cry to someone about this, and this is the closest thing I'm gunna get without feeling like a piece of shit for having an issue with her. I'm going insane and I need help. please.

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
This can't go on. I know maybe you want to protect her from her boyfriend, but if you've tried to get her help to leave and she won't, that doesn't mean you must also suffer as a result of his addiction.

Are you able to move back out again, find another place to live?

I note you are not in the UK, I'm not sure what kind of help is available near you but do they have domestic violence charities that would help her? Would she be willing to at least talk to someone from there?