• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I can't stand much more

E

Eskimojo

I was mentally tortured and I ended up in a&e and the torture continues today and I get more and more stressed, anxious and depressed, it triggers my PTSD which was originally caused by the initial torture and it's effecting my health, my blood pressure gets Sky high each time and I feel close to snapping and losing it.

I abuse pain meds that were given to me for my knee so that I can feel good for a while and it's short lived.

I am looking to try Kratom in my country the UK and that is my last hope to be able to cope.

Mental health don't have the resources to get me treatment any time soon and if I hints don't improve come mid January I will check myself in to hospital.

Part of me is consumed by hate and anger and how I at treated, another part of me wants revenge by I know if I allow myself his angry and dark thoughts to rule me, I will lose what little of a life I have left.

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
:welcome: to the forum.

Good luck getting Kratom because from what I have just read it's illegal.

Sorry you are struggling so much.

Marliee x

E

Eskimojo

It's legal in the UK, it hurt my tummy

M

Mastiff mom

Dear Eskimojo, I'm sorry you've been through so.much and are still suffering. You talk about being tortured. Could you, if you are comfortable, explain what happened to you? I hope you'll find a lot of support here. Hugs.

E

Eskimojo

I was taken agains my will, left without my meds and deprived of water, finally I became very ill and they then left me for dead, I managed to get help

I ended up in hospital and I get flash backs. I reported what happened but you go through the story over and over as best as you can and they keep in touch but it just feels they are no closer to catching them.

I know it's not ideal but I sleep with a knife in the draw next to me In case someone tries to attack me again.

I see a therapist soon and maybe they can help.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
whyoverandover (was mirrorImage123) can’t stand being depressed from ptsd Depression Forum 3
moonperson vent/advice: I really can't stand myself and I don't want to like this person who I am. Depression Forum 14
T I can’t stand it anymore! Depression Forum 13
Sadkittygirl1928 I can't stand all the problems I have Depression Forum 7
I cant stand my so called horrible dad i really hate him so angry Depression Forum 5
Listless Sleep I can't stand this woman Depression Forum 2
D Where do I stand? Depression Forum 1
S i cant stand it anymore Depression Forum 18
moyet Can't stand the loneliness anymore *trigger* Depression Forum 23
crymsin At the end of my line...I can't stand it... Depression Forum 3
P Nothing feels right anymore. I honestly hate my life so much!! Depression Forum 7
C Parental love and depression: has anyone else suffered from too much love? Depression Forum 6
L Don’t know how much longer I can go on Depression Forum 10
H I wonder how much time I've spent lying in bed feeling like this? Depression Forum 13
S So much to do and won’t get out of bed Depression Forum 22
soulsearcher I'm in so much pain 😭😭😭 Depression Forum 96
S Mistakes, forgetting things... how much can a person take Depression Forum 11
lifecangetbetter i hate myself SO much Depression Forum 14
C How much do you tell people? Depression Forum 19
J Theres so much and I feel alone Depression Forum 8
F I daydream so much that it affects every aspect of my life Depression Forum 4
I Don't know how much more can take :( Depression Forum 8
G Just becoming too much to bear Depression Forum 4
I Crying so much Depression Forum 2
J Sleeping too much Depression Forum 8
L I don’t know how much longer I can go on like this. Depression Forum 23
Hardknocks88 How much life sucks. Depression Forum 6
A Celexa and topiramate withdrawal: I can’t take much more of this, idk what to do. Depression Forum 1
Hardknocks88 Too much control. Depression Forum 3
C Could expecting too much be making me feel miserable Depression Forum 10
B Struggling so much. Depression Forum 10
M Am I living wrongly because I suffer so much? Depression Forum 4
Carol1952 I am missing my family so much.Which is making me depressed Depression Forum 8
Droid0669 Spending too much time in bed Depression Forum 4
S Should I prioritize much needed self-care above reuniting with the guy I feel most deeply for? Depression Forum 5
M Eating too much and boredom, suggestions? Depression Forum 3
DistantOcean Pretty much ready to blow my brains out (not really) Depression Forum 10
M I bring too much importance to fictional characters Depression Forum 8
M How much have you spent without having anyone to talk ? Depression Forum 7
L How much can a young mind like mine take before it explodes Depression Forum 1
wollie Have you eaten much today Depression Forum 16
S Is a bit of encouragement from parents too much to ask for? Depression Forum 2
C Drinking too much Depression Forum 5
A I am severely depressed, do not know how much longer i can take it. Depression Forum 11
S I Guess I expected too much Depression Forum 6
T It seems so easy... But the process is much more difficult then you think. Depression Forum 2
Justafriend95 Losing to much weight (depression) Depression Forum 6
Fairy Lucretia im in so much pain Depression Forum 5
JustAnotherHuman I need to stop eating so much Depression Forum 7
I As much as i love to be alive Depression Forum 3