• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I can't quite understand what's going on in my head.

C

Charlie Patterson

Hey guys, so I just want to know from you all. Do you ever stop and think to yourself; "Why am I getting depressed over this?" because I've been feeling this way for a long time now, and I really do get hung up on things that just make absolutely no sense, let alone as to why they are bothering me. I hope I'm making sense, it's just that it's so difficult to explain what's going on in my head when I don't quite understand it myself... It's like depression is a preset mood that selects and nitpicks on very specific things to keep me depressed... It's fucked man...

MeAndMyDepression

MeAndMyDepression

Clinical depression doesn't care if you ask yourself why am I getting depressed over this and why am I getting hung up on things that just make absolutely no sense to you, let alone as to why they are bothering you. Depression is a mood disorder that can be difficult to treat, but meds can take the edge off. You can't usually control how depression affects your thinking.