• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I can't help it

W

Wildcherry127

I can't help that I am who I am and I can't change that I'm damaged goods. I'm starting to see that clear as day. I'm broken and stuck watching everybody around me thrive in life. I have a career, friends, family boyfriend, but I am completely alone. I am alone in my own internal torment.

I'm not getting better I'm getting worse.

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and I just want to throw in the towel. I'm sick of pretending to be okay.

I'm not okay.

Gajolene

Gajolene

Just wanted to say Hi and say you are NOT damaged goods. You deserve kindness and to be kind to yourself. You may have a wounded soul, but know wounds can heal. Have you been to a doctor about this yet or called a crisis team?

W

Wildcherry127

Yes, I currently take ecitslopram and have tried many other SSRIs with no success and have an appointment with a new psych dr at the end of the month...
Just wanted to say Hi and say you are NOT damaged goods. You deserve kindness and to be kind to yourself. You may have a wounded soul, but know wounds can heal. Have you been to a doctor about this yet or called a crisis team?

Gajolene

Gajolene

Maybe time to get a therapist involved. Sorry you havn't responded to the SSRI's took me forever to find one that worked for me. Do you have a diagnosis yet? They stalled with me for many years before they diagnosed me as well. I've PTSD with general and social anxiety, agorophobia, and bouts of panick and deep depression. I've just lost my psychiatrist and therapist within two months of each other. It's so hard waiting on a new one either way. We're a good bunch of listeners here. Sorry your depression is so bad right now. It's a good place to talk about your mh while your waiting on doctors on here.