• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I cant have good thoughts

Linda1989

Linda1989

For some reason I can't day dream about good things like being rich, getting married and losing weight. But its so easy for me to day dream about bad things. People tell me to think positive but I just can't, I literally try but my mind just go black. Does anyone have this problem

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I dont day dream about these things. I just try to make positive actions - that's it.

What does thinking help things??

Linda1989

Linda1989

I dont day dream about these things. I just try to make positive actions - that's it.

What does thinking help things??
Thinking use to change my moods and give me hope just for me. I kind of believe in the law of attractions but now my thoughts are negative it makes me depress and sad

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I used to have a lot of anxiety and negative thoughts about the future when I was long term unemployed.

You need to grab life by the scruff of the neck and go for it. Then you will find much better relief.

L

lifecangetbetter

For some reason I can't day dream about good things like being rich, getting married and losing weight. But its so easy for me to day dream about bad things. People tell me to think positive but I just can't, I literally try but my mind just go black. Does anyone have this problem
me too!! try as i might i have no positivity when it comes to myself. i have positivity for others but when imagine my future i dont imagine wedding bells likes like others. have you tried any medications?

L

lifecangetbetter

i feel like if hell exists, im in it.

ht46

ht46

I let music pretty much dictate my mood if I can relax that is otherwise I have anger etc but music helps a lot. I read philosophy and poetry also to get more positive views of things it helps.

D

Debaura500

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Classical music really helps and a trip outside even if it's just your garden. This will become routine and you may start being more positive!

Linda1989

Linda1989

me too!! try as i might i have no positivity when it comes to myself. i have positivity for others but when imagine my future i dont imagine wedding bells likes like others. have you tried any medications?
Yeah I take medications.

L

lifecangetbetter

and even with the medications you cant have positive thoughts. im like so negative i interpret everything negatively. im hoping seroquel may help.