• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I can't handle it anymore..

Justafriend95

Justafriend95

It's a long time ago but I'm back..
It's 4 at night and I can't sleep anymore. I have Corona and it's making me feel sick as hell.. also money problems keep me awake..

Therapy is closed for at least 3 weeks. It's making me very anxious. Now I'm home laying in bed all the time.. my mental health is spiraling down..

Yesterday my mood was so bad I selfharmed and OD. It made me super sick.. everything around me is getting an object to hurt myself.. I'm losing my mind..

I'm scared of the future.. it's all way to much.
I feel so alone,..

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
@Justafriend95 Hope your feeling better and your getting over the virus without too much problems. I think everyone’s MH is suffering at this time. Cant you get in touch with your therapist for a telephone consultation . Mine phoned me yesterday as my appointment was cancelled and she gave me phone numbers in case of any MH emergency, but i already had them.
So i wont be seeing till July at the earliest. Have you been given another date when they will be in touch with you x

calypso

calypso

Admin
I am sorry you are suffering so badly. This virus is making all of us more stressed than we were before. How are you coping with the Covid 19? Are you suffering much? I agree with daffy, try your therapist on the phone and see how that goes. I recognise what its like to see everything as a potential for self harm. We are here to listen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fairy Lucretia Self Harm Forum 4
TheSadnessWillLastForever Self Harm Forum 2
Q Self Harm Forum 18