• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I can't go to hospital

wollie

wollie

The hospital is in lock down so only emergency patients are being accepted
I have daily visits from my care team and thats it, The pdoc came to see me yesterday and said he is increasing my meds again, I mean bloody hell I am taking like an egg cup full every day.
Even with all these so called meds my mood is blue, grey, black never white,
The need to to end it all is getting worse and worse, I think it is because I no longer have a break from home, being stuck away from the shop was devestating for me, all I have now is listening to music and going on my laptop.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Oh wollie I am so sorry. At least the team are taking you seriously and seeing you. That is something. Is there anything we can do to support you through this awful time? Hold on wollie it won't last forever and we will get back to normal again. My road is deathly quiet and no-one is out and about. I am in isolation as someone who is high risk and I am finding it hard too.

vanish

vanish

Staff Member on Leave
I'm so sorry woolie, I know how much you were hoping for some assistance as an inpatient.
I am in lockdown too (up to day 7 now) and am also finding it an immense struggle. Keep on posting mate, we're all in this together and all of us are here to support one another.
It's a good thing your treating team is visiting you daily, they must realise how desperate things are for you right now. If there is anything we as a forum can do to support you, please don't hesitate to say so.

Thinking of you in this rough time.

wollie

wollie

Oh wollie I am so sorry. At least the team are taking you seriously and seeing you. That is something. Is there anything we can do to support you through this awful time? Hold on wollie it won't last forever and we will get back to normal again. My road is deathly quiet and no-one is out and about. I am in isolation as someone who is high risk and I am finding it hard too.
Thanks ever so much calypso, I think I just need companionship, I have no one to talk to in the day or night, it is just like so many have said before me I am lonley and ony have the voices in my head constanly.

wollie

wollie

I'm so sorry woolie, I know how much you were hoping for some assistance as an inpatient.
I am in lockdown too (up to day 7 now) and am also finding it an immense struggle. Keep on posting mate, we're all in this together and all of us are here to support one another.
It's a good thing your treating team is visiting you daily, they must realise how desperate things are for you right now. If there is anything we as a forum can do to support you, please don't hesitate to say so.

Thinking of you in this rough time.
Thanks vanish you have helped so much in the past.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Would hospital help you right now as having more people around you? Have they suggested it for you? I know you don't want to go but its worth a thought.

Catty5

Catty5

Hi Wollie

I’m so sorry to know of your situation. But it’s still good doc visited you. At least it’s better than none.
I’m alone with 2 cats with my dysfunctional brain....I can imagine how you feel.
Please take a shower to refresh and drink a cup of tea!!!

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I’m sorry about the news woolie it must be distressing for you. I know you’ve been talking about it for a while . I hope that you can cope but remember were always here for you and if I’m on ill try and get back to you. But I’m glad your docs are visiting you and that your getting daily support. Take care and keep posting

soulsearcher

soulsearcher

Sorry to hear that woolie

I hope you feel better soon

wollie

wollie

Would hospital help you right now as having more people around you? Have they suggested it for you? I know you don't want to go but its worth a thought.
They are full calypso and not taking patients unless its an emergency.

calypso

calypso

Admin
I see, that is a pity. Are there no beds elsewhere in the county that you could go to? I suppose they don't class you as an emergency yet. But you sure as hell sound like one to me. I wish there was something I could suggest. I am going stir crazy locked away too.