• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

i cant feel anything, but i feel everything?

G

globallydaniel

hey. so, latey, ive been noticing i dont really feel anything, but at the same time i can feel so sad or angry and overwhelmed. my emotions are all over the place and im not sure what i feel anymore, if i feel anything. i think that instead of accepting my emotions and actually allowing myself to feel, i just analyse and think about what and how i feel. if that makes sense, it might not, but i dont really know anymore. i can go from feeling nothing, to feeling like my whole life feel apart, then i go back to not really feeling anything except numb and sad. i try to tell my therapist, but i dont think she really understands what i try to say. maybe one of you might be able to help or tell me what might be happening. thank you for reading this though. <3

S

saha

hey. so, latey, ive been noticing i dont really feel anything, but at the same time i can feel so sad or angry and overwhelmed. my emotions are all over the place and im not sure what i feel anymore, if i feel anything. i think that instead of accepting my emotions and actually allowing myself to feel, i just analyse and think about what and how i feel. if that makes sense, it might not, but i dont really know anymore. i can go from feeling nothing, to feeling like my whole life feel apart, then i go back to not really feeling anything except numb and sad. i try to tell my therapist, but i dont think she really understands what i try to say. maybe one of you might be able to help or tell me what might be happening. thank you for reading this though. <3
Daniel , I answered one of your posts few minutes ago . Your emotions are all heightened . This is absolutely normal . You need to break the loop of your thoughts . The question is how am I going to break the chain? and the answer is simple through MEDITATION . Practice mindfulness meditation for 10 min in the morning everyday . After two weeks you can go for 15 min . Meditation will help you to balance your emotions . Meditation helps but you won't feel good overnight . It takes time . It's a dedication . I know you can find your way out . Have a little faith :) .