• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I can't do this anymore...

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

I really can't. I can't live here anymore. Everyone treats me like crap. I get yelled at on a daily basis by everyone. I get told to stay in my room at all times except to eat and get showered. I can't go on. I get so envious of everyone who dies. It scares me.

It's extremely upsetting that Sue is gone for a couple weeks. I have no one to talk to anymore. My mom says I can talk to her about anything but that's crap. I can't. She judges me too much.

I'm having really bad thoughts but I've taken Temazepam so hopefully I will be able to sleep. Without nightmares. But I doubt it.

I wish I could take my life. I don't feel I can go on much further. It's really bad at home. And I need to get out of here. They don't understand that loud voices upset me all the time. Or loud noises. I get hit at all the time. I get treated like a second class citizen.

I'm so sick of it. But with my meds and car payment and insurance I certainly can't get a place of my own right now. It upsets me greatly.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Lincoln, keep talking to us honey. You can make it. One day you will find the peace you crave, I never thought I would, but it did happen against all the odds. Lincoln, you are a much more powerful woman than you know. I have seen that. Hold on honey, just hold on.

Lincoln1990

Lincoln1990

Cal it's turning into summer for school kids today and its just going to get worse. That's why I want to get a part time job. But I can't lose my disability. That scares me so much.

I'm just so sick of it.