I can't do this anymore...someone please help

T

turqoisebunny

I've been diagnosed with anxiety and panic disorder and have had CBT (which made no difference at all) and in the last month I have gotten so depressed and down. I'm scared to go to my GP again incase he says there is nothing wrong with me (about the depression) but I know what I'm feeling is not right. I'm constantly crying, sometimes about the smallest things, i don't go out and my parents have to drag me out of bed. I have been self harming and have some suicidal thoughts and it scares me. I don't want to tell anyone about that cuz I'm embarrassed and i don't want people to think that i want attention-thats the opposite. I feel so so alone and i just have been cutting myself off from everyone-my parents, my friends. I haven't hung out with friends for so long and I just can't imagine ever feeling better. It's the holidays and i just don't get excited about anything anymore. Maybe my GP could give me some medication but I'm such a wreck that I can hardly leave the house and the idea of someone telling me I'm fine is not good. I hope that some of you understand and can talk. Thankyou xx

Matthew 666

Matthew 666

I've been diagnosed with anxiety and panic disorder and have had CBT (which made no difference at all) and in the last month I have gotten so depressed and down. I'm scared to go to my GP again incase he says there is nothing wrong with me (about the depression) but I know what I'm feeling is not right. I'm constantly crying, sometimes about the smallest things, i don't go out and my parents have to drag me out of bed. I have been self harming and have some suicidal thoughts and it scares me. I don't want to tell anyone about that cuz I'm embarrassed and i don't want people to think that i want attention-thats the opposite. I feel so so alone and i just have been cutting myself off from everyone-my parents, my friends. I haven't hung out with friends for so long and I just can't imagine ever feeling better. It's the holidays and i just don't get excited about anything anymore. Maybe my GP could give me some medication but I'm such a wreck that I can hardly leave the house and the idea of someone telling me I'm fine is not good. I hope that some of you understand and can talk. Thankyou xx
Hi mat here I know what you are going through I think that very one I see doctor's,so on that they don't believe me that's how I feel what would be good for you is to do one thing at them time and try and put your mind on that one thing I hope this helps

P

Pollypop

Hi turquoise bunny.
I really think you should go to your doctor.
The doctor will have heard many similar stories.

What you have told us here is what you need to tell your doctor.
Make notes for when you go if you are worried you might miss something.

Or even print out what you have put here.

Love. Pollypop x

Matthew 666

Matthew 666

Hi turquoise bunny.
I really think you should go to your doctor.
The doctor will have heard many similar stories.

What you have told us here is what you need to tell your doctor.
Make notes for when you go if you are worried you might miss something.

Or even print out what you have put here.

Love. Pollypop x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Depression Forum 5
M Depression Forum 12
G Depression Forum 14
E Depression Forum 13
A Depression Forum 10