• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I cant cope anymore

L

lizzy34

Hi my name is kerri

I lost my dad 2 years go now and it has affected me so badly. At first I thought I was ok with it but as time has gone on I'm not. I kicked my partner of 16 years out in june for always putting drugs and his friends before me. Met a lovely lady and started dating her. She has now ended it with me for having a voice. Telling me I'm nasty and I need help. I have no empathy or compassion. Right now I feel so worthless. Last night I tried to end my life with an overdose only to wake up this morning and realised it didnt work. I dont want to be on this earth anymore

W

Worriedyin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Hi Kerri,

Really sorry to hear what you're going through. Can you take yourself to A&E and have yourself checked because of last night? Need to make sure you've not done any lasting damage to your body.

Really sorry again to hear what you're going through but medical help should be your first step as it's really important to get some help.

wollie

wollie

Kerri
I agree with Worriedyin, and I am sorry you have been through a tough time.
All the best woolie.

Last edited by a moderator:
midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

I'm so sorry Kerri, sounds like she was the nasty one, having a voice does not make you nasty or unempathetic (spelling) :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
L

lizzy34

Thanks for all ur replies. I didnt go to A&E. I ended up throwing all the pills and brooze. Me and her got into a massive row and she tried to walk out I wouldnt let her leave at 2am. She stayed the night. Sunday morning the arguing continued. She was called me a ugly fat c**t. Told me I have slept with the world and most like selected with my best friend. I told her I have dropped all social media for her I have dropped all my friends for her including my best friend of 30 years. I've stopped smoking for her. I have changed my diet for her. I'm afraid to be on my own. I was with my ex for so long and he treated me so badly and then went straight into this relationship with my new patient and now she is trying to control me. She says she is insecure but she is now made me very insecure. I've not eaten since friday and dont want to eat because of her comment about my weight. She has always said I'm gor6and beautiful and sexy and buff but now has said that to me. When I asked her this morning if she really meant it she flipped out on me again saying she cant handle it and that I'm to much and shit like that. I really do t k ow what to do for the best at all. Do I leave her and be on my own which scares me to death. I have booked an appointment at work to speak with a counsellor about me not coping with my dad passing away. I will speak with them about my weight and not sleeping or eating properly. I just dont want to be on my own.

J

JCPraha

It sounds like that person is very demanding and controlling. She will drive you crazy for sure. It is very difficult for me to be by myself as well. This leads me to tolerate relationships that are not really healthy. It is a difficult problem to have. I wish you the best, but I know it is not easy, really difficult actually. It really sounds like you need to be away from this person.