I can't cope any more and I'm scared

C

Charliedragonfly

The people in my head all have sharp fangs and they scare me and they chase me and they want to destroy me. They keep saying that they desperately want me to harm myself. I have to go into hospital before Christmas or they will kill me (hence why I have anorexia).

I can't focus because they constantly demand my full attention. They will kill me if I don't obey them and I'm so scared for my physical health because I was so close to just harming myself yesterday just to make them shut up.

There's five people and they never stop watching me and I wish more than anything that they can go away... But 6 is the owner of my body and therefore if I went on medication I will be the one to disappear. I don't know what to do and I can't cope any more this is ruining my life.

I get a recurring image of surgeons picking small tumours out from my brain and I'm worried I might have a brain tumour even though that's so unlikely because I'm young. Ahhh

Last edited by a moderator:
NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Have you seen a doctor about this? I highly doubt these voices can hurt you, mine tried to get me to hurt myself and said he'd kill me in my sleep to try and keep me awake all night but years later I'm still here fighting him with all I have.

Don't obey them at all, you're the one in charge and let them know that.

They're afraid of what medication might do to them so see a doctor and if they offer you anti-psychotics please accept them, I've been on them for three years and haven't disappeared yet, it's been the other way around, although my voice hasn't disappeared he has been diminished greatly.

C

Charliedragonfly

Have you seen a doctor about this? I highly doubt these voices can hurt you, mine tried to get me to hurt myself and said he'd kill me in my sleep to try and keep me awake all night but years later I'm still here fighting him with all I have.

Don't obey them at all, you're the one in charge and let them know that.

They're afraid of what medication might do to them so see a doctor and if they offer you anti-psychotics please accept them, I've been on them for three years and haven't disappeared yet, it's been the other way around, although my voice hasn't disappeared he has been diminished greatly.
Thank you

L

linus

What would you say if your best friend would come up with such a story to explain what he/she is going through?

C

Charliedragonfly

What would you say if your best friend would come up with such a story to explain what he/she is going through?
I would tell them that they are safe and they desperately need support from a professional.

C

Charliedragonfly

Hey Charlie! How are you today ?
I'm not sure, thank you for asking. I'm trying to find out if there's anything I can do to stop them from spying on me.
The voices are telling me to kill my boyfriend (something that I will NEVER do) and they even woke me up in the night asking me to severely injure myself. I don't know what to do but I cannot go on like this.

N

nohope4u

You need to understand this only last for a period. Everything are slowly evolving. But at some point you will get thru this and find yourself above of it all, you would have learn to understand respect and love yourself as much as smiling if anything "inferior" would try to trigger you ( that still happens to me on a regular basis ). So yeah, you'r deep into it, the war, we have gone thru it already, a lot of us, you are not alone, you can manage it all as we already did on your side, that's gonna be fine, do not fear, look at the sky, much love sister <3

N

nohope4u

Charlie, how has been your day ? Are you feeling fine enough ? Remembe to keep smiling to things, they tends to be wiser and to calm down a bit :) Best <3

C

Charliedragonfly

Charlie, how has been your day ? Are you feeling fine enough ? Remembe to keep smiling to things, they tends to be wiser and to calm down a bit :) Best <3
Thank you, I hope your day has been enjoyable 🙃

I'm feeling a bit better than before thank you, I don't feel as panicked by these thoughts I keep having, which is a plus 🙂

N

nohope4u

hey you ;-) alright... good to heard. take some minutes for yourself and focus on self-importance and people you care for, it help to feel you are not alone and you actually matters a lot. kiss <3

N

nohope4u

Hey Charlie, let's keep this day positive and talk to you tonight honestly to let you know if I managed to keep my smile up to the night. I am motivated !