• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I can finally say Merry Christmas

T

Tiger Roll

Hi all,

I have struggled with depression for what feels like forever. This was due to a relationship break up and then in march this year from another matter which has hung over me and my family like such a heavy weight. I risked loosing everything. Basically it was resolved on the 23rd and its like a huge weight of everyone. I know that i stil have some hurdles to overcome like whether i will keep my job etc but after what could have happened on the 23rd and didnt i geel so much happier.
I am sorry i have written these details rather vaguely but its to protect privacy etc. If you can imagine everyone in my family was waitig on the result of the 23rd. Before they found out our house had no decorations in and my mum hadnt bought anything for christmas and everyone was afraid to make plans.
I love my family for supporting me and I have gone from someone at a high risk of suicide to what i feel is a hell of a lot less.
I dont mean to brag but i feel like i have kind of got to the end of the tunnel although im not out yet and i am hoping that others can kind of be inspired by this.
In reflection of this threads title, after the resolution of this i finally feel i can say to you all: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Oh I don't feel like you're "bragging" at all.
I am really happy to hear your news and that things are brighter for you.
I know that you were in a very dark place and people here were concerned about you - but it really is great to hear that things are better.
I hope that 2015 brings you more joy.

T

Tiger Roll

Thank you scorpio. I know i always struggled when people told me things would get better so I wanted to publically declare it.
I also want to put out a massive thank you to all of those on this forum that took the time to contact me. Yes i was a miserable bastard and I wasnt nearly as grateful as i should have been to people that tried to help. Please take my biggest thanks and although i hope i dont feel that way again I hope you would be there again and I hope you willbe there for others and i hope one day i can be as good as you guys!

H

Helena1

Forum Safety Team
Am glad it worked out. Hope you have a lovely day today.

albie

albie

Merry christmas and a happy new year.

M

Mastiff mom

Dear Matthew Robinson, hurray! I sense your great relief in having overcome a great obstacle and I am so happy for you and your family. Hugs.

T

Tiger Roll

Thank you all for your kind words and understanding. I hope you all better christmases than you were expecting to have!