i blew through all my money again

thing fish

thing fish

i have $10 to put gas in my car and thats it.
i bought a bottle of gentleman jack. i bought a case of beer. i bought a couple pizzas. i bought a couple of movies..
i bought more bleach for my hair.

now i'm regretting all of it....i got so mashed that i slept all day and now i feel wired.
anyone want to talk?

max

max

How well I know that feeling you are talking about. Last week I spent a whole months bill and food money on days out for my girls and me. Filled car to top with petrol, then went everywhere on the train. We ate out all week sometimes twice a day. This week everything is a mess.

thing fish

thing fish

i hate when i get like this...
sometimes i think depression is better. i hate being out of control with my spending. it don't seem like i spent a lot but there was not a lot to spend. either way, now it's all gone

J

jamesdean

You know if theres a positive about my condition depression if theres onething that I've never been able to do no matter how little I have had at times I will always turn every penny over in my mind I'm not quite scrouge but I will always have something for a rainy day,I have sailed quite close to the wind this end of month n also because my monies suddenly being paid every fort nightly but I have had to cope withother stuff i wouldnt normally get so close to my overdraft edge,n if I need to pull back on one payment I will. even though Igot myself into quite a lotof debt I didntendup with going tomoney advice I have put a plan together forthe next 12months to tryto getme through n I have to say I would just love to go"you know whot fuck it blow it all"may be thats somethingfor the future when I do become rich.
soory didnt mean to write a sermon your post just made me think a little JD!

jax

jax

I just can't manage money at all when I an high. 2005 I had a serious manic episode. I spent around £15,000 along with an £8000 claim. All in 4 months. I don't work and I bought very little for myself. I bought 3 computers and gave them away. I bought things for friends and other people. I get these great ideas that are really silly and go spend money on it that i shouldn't be doing. I bought a ticket to the States 2005 and had several internal flights. Starting off in Boston and ending up in Iowa with about 7 states in between. All in a month. I ended up in hospital and couldn't go. I wish I had more control over my money.
Jacqui

J

jamesdean

Welljax I started booking all the trips to the states las vegas miami etc luckily my bf got me out of the contracts as I quite clearly have not been well enough to go, but its just so easy to do once you get on the computer mind I've been so good since coming out of hospital n havent even looked at any where far away, I didnt even buy book pre sale tickets to see lady gaga next year which I might of liked to of seen but its all about not letting the debt getting any bigger.

jax

jax

JD - I lost everything - got no money back. Actually I neglected to mention that I re-arranged the holiday for a month of so later as I was in hospital. I expected to get out then. The international flights were able to be booked at another date - but for some reason I had to pay for the internal flights again. I am not sure how much money I was out - but it was a lot.

When I had rescheduled the flights for the later date, I was still in hospital so was unable to go. :scared: SO no trip to the states. Probably for the best.
Jacqui

jax

jax

Ha - I think I will be forever broke. Paying off all my bills causes me to never have money!

J

jamesdean

I understand jax but there proberly will be some light at the endof the tunnel,I know that I will not do has well has I plan to pay back monies because life happens but I do want to try to stick to the payments. Of course there is the interset on the credit card bills that I have taken into account.

jax

jax

Credit card is a dirty word to me!! :mad: I hope never to have another one again. horrible things lol

I am not so sure I would really want to go internation for a holiday now. I would love to see my own country. I haven't been down south much or out West. If I could do that - I would be happy.

J

jamesdean

Well it is a great country,though I just love london. theonly trouble is the weather mind I'm going to cardiff start of december n I'm really looking forward to that crisp christmas feeling.

jax

jax

I am in N.Ireland JD Been to London once and not too fussed on big cities. Belfast is big enough for me. :D

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Ah JD I love Cardiff, just come back from a few days there with my son :)

J

jamesdean

I am in N.Ireland JD Been to London once and not too fussed on big cities. Belfast is big enough for me. :D
I went to dublin in 2008 n wasnt that impressed though I will go to belfast one day.