• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I believe im telepathic, Hear my story

EdEd

EdEd

Yet another form of telepathy... interacting with dreams.. which I'm not for ever... but I would like you to know that it is possible.. you can interact with a person that doesnt even hear voices... and have thought input and change or insert what it is that you're thinking... had someone wake up and tell me that they just had a dream of a dog... well , I was thinking of a dog right before waking them..so that either highly ironic or theres some type of connection there.. there should not of been a connection I was not asked or told that there was a connection and was quite crossed with that entire situation..

K

Kiingyee

There is such thing as Telepathy , people who hear voices are either hearing one of two things... they hear peoples thoughts or they hear a A.I. of sorts.. I've had telepathic experiences before I stated that I was not a telepath.. all the voices you hear are not always peoples thoughts.. some time it's a program or software.. but that's how it is for me.. just because telepathy is highly possible doesnt mean that's how it always is. Your generally not forced to be telepathic.. it is a choice and some people may be very good with telepathy.. I am not good at it.. nor do I choose to be a telepath because when I thought it was that way I was miserable every single day , it was a fucking nightmare.. terrible telepathy promotes the wrong type of thinking conditions.. it interrupts you while you're thinking of important personal shit , and its promotes the wrong thought processes in people.. who experience that type of environment.. it may be the goal of some people to be a telepath.. and that's fine.. but I dont want to hear anyone's thoughts ever.. because I find it to be invasive to the others privacy.. just because we may feel like our privacy is being invaded doesnt mean we should have the ability to invade peoples privacy..I dont agree with telepathy but like I said I know that it is possible.. experienced it one to many times.. telepathy only bothers me when I do the wrong thing drug-wise.. so it doesn't bother me anymore.. not every voice you hear is another persons thoughts.. energy - programming - software , visions , dreams , theres a lot of different angles here.. different aspects of what is going on..in my personal opinion.
nice posts, just wondering what makes you believe its "A.I. of sorts" cause i've been thinking of this as well.

EdEd

EdEd

Because people cant be everywhere at the same time protecting our privacy 24/7. It makes sense that we all have our own personal dreams if you will..but it says the same stuff over and over in response to my thoughts and it's perfectly crafted to my will...
"Epic" "Yup" "Nope" "Oops" is all I hear , but I also am against how telepathy makes you think , it teaches the wrong principles in regards to your own private life.. but Its a program or an A.I. of sorts.. as far as I'm concerned.

EdEd

EdEd

The A.I. appears to gather information on you , if you do drugs it goes over all the thoughts that you've had..usually negative.. in my experiences.. so easy choice , follow the law and dont do drugs.. and I also believe that it forces telepathy at that point...when you do drugs that is.. my personal observation.

K

Kiingyee

Because people cant be everywhere at the same time protecting our privacy 24/7. It makes sense that we all have our own personal dreams if you will..but it says the same stuff over and over in response to my thoughts and it's perfectly crafted to my will...
"Epic" "Yup" "Nope" "Oops" is all I hear , but I also am against how telepathy makes you think , it teaches the wrong principles in regards to your own private life.. but Its a program or an A.I. of sorts.. as far as I'm concerned.
yeah super forsure lmao , good stuff.

A

angelawhite

Hello all! I've recently started to explore what has been happening to me since I was 25 and I am now 38. I'm not here to be ridiculed but I will accept logical explanations of what I go through.
I've read some replies and thoughts of members in this forum and I'm happy I've found this particular place in my search. What I seek to get out of this is knowledge and perhaps a finger to point to someone who's interested in getting something out of what I've been known to do. Let's get to it :)
I have the ability to be in a room or within 30' of someone and hear their voice/ thought in my head, In the beginning it was my response to say " what did you say " to them as the voice was a bit muffled but I just wanted a confirmation of what they said. I would then repeat to them what they said their amazement and then mine.
I dont advertise this.. I live a normal life in a trade with my wife and kids which then went into being a buisnessowner. I never believed in psychics or the supernatural or anything beyond just working and providing for my family.
I've never sat and meditated or sought to hone these skills it's never consumed my thoughts and I just wrote it off as a weird 6th sense and I tell no one unless I finish doing it to them to help them understand what's going on.
I've done it to family members and co workers, I can't seem to pick up on people who I dont have a connection with although I've recently done it with someone I just met within 45 minutes of knowing.
It usually happens in deep thought or concentration ie driving, working or watching TV :) Generally I wont be concentrating on that person and I pick up what they say ar that moment clear as day, in their voice and repeat what they say back to them exactly as they said it within seconds. My wife has gotten used to this..
I can hear sentences that are usually up to 8 words, I dont hear people rambling. I've heard thoughts that were directed to me as if they were practicing to say it to me before hand and I've heard thoughts that had nothing to do with me.
I dont know how to approach this.. It does happen. I've read up on the human brain being a transmitter and reciever, Some people just click I guess and perhaps give out more then others?
I'm sure others do this?? Maybe? I know i have. In the end I want to meet someone who is researching or exploring this area professionally as I seem to have a headstart and a bit of understanding.
Can I do it on command? No.. it just happens, can we try and recreate scenarios in a lab setting, Absolutley it's when it happens and I hope it repeats with whatever I'm hooked up too.
I dont walk around like I'm special, I'm not a circus act. I dont tell people about this unless it their involved in it.
If anyone has any information about this or if they themselves can do this or you know someone who wishes to explore this I'm here an waiting :)
Feel free to ask questions
- Hi - I had one experience similar to this in whole life. Unexpectedly, my sister and I met up with an acquaintance of ours in a public space. In my head I heard the words - "Don't recognize me" said over and over. I did not recognize this person and I had just seen the day before. But my sister did and chatted with her for a few minutes. When I asked my sister, "Who was that?" My sister responded, "That was Lorna, didn't you recognize her?" No I hadn't. This woman, Lorna had previously that she could speak telepathically to people, especially people who were ill or disabled or otherwise unable to talk. I believe that Lorna had not wanted to be recognized and I picked up her thoughts but my sister hadn't. That is my one and only experience and to this day I believe that telepathy is real but rare.

D

ddjaz0

Could be a robot talking to you. Or also people who are structurally like technology, has to mind, just yes or not, like transistor. If there is an ai like that it would be trying to enforce laws, or like protect you from things like drug use, etc. anyway I had that experience also. When I was on drugs it would hassle me non stop .

T

telepathic_one

I believe telepathy is real, some people use it to hurt others and make their life's miserable.

H

HumbleHubby

Have to be honest here, theres no such thing as telepathy, it's just chemicals in your brain making you think this is true, which then makes it feel real.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Have to be honest here, theres no such thing as telepathy
But can you be absolutely 100% positive that it doesn't exist?

I may have said the same thing before my experiences just over five years ago but I believe I've witnessed telepathy for myself. Two people who could communicate without speaking and much more so I keep an open mind.

I even believe I understand how it's achieved.

I'm a voice hearer myself and with the aid of this voice I was able to tell a family member what she was thinking with 100% accuracy, it's not a gift I have but this voice I hear seemed capable of interpreting the brainwaves of other people, so I believe if two people who heard voices were in the same room as each other they may be able to communicate without speaking.

H

HumbleHubby

But can you be absolutely 100% positive that it doesn't exist?

I may have said the same thing before my experiences just over five years ago but I believe I've witnessed telepathy for myself. Two people who could communicate without speaking and much more so I keep an open mind.

I even believe I understand how it's achieved.

I'm a voice hearer myself and with the aid of this voice I was able to tell a family member what she was thinking with 100% accuracy, it's not a gift I have but this voice I hear seemed capable of interpreting the brainwaves of other people, so I believe if two people who heard voices were in the same room as each other they may be able to communicate without speaking.
I completely understand you feel it's real, I have voices they feel real to me but at the same time if we use science and logic we know it's not really true.

Theres alot about the brain we dont know but at present science suggests there no such thing, I trust that.

T

tourbillon

no bro, trust me. I know what I am talking about. I have had telepathy experiences. If you listen carefully you will be able to perceive some of your thoughts are not exactly or entirely yours. It is even possible you train yourself that strong enough you can make a difference between a thoughts that is your vs something is somewhat added to your own flow of thinking.
We are all a part of a larger entity or even some larger nodes, we process input from different places, not only what we can perceive and see raw in front of us. Trust me I have this ability for enough times to proceeding to a lot of validations on ours inputs. It was kind of big to me at the beginning, and years passed and I developed that much ability on my own. Follow your inner man, your inner knowledge, he's rightly guided. You will start to live less alone, things make senses, and with an increasing awareness on your way. cheerio!

T

telepathic_one

Yet another form of telepathy... interacting with dreams.. which I'm not for ever... but I would like you to know that it is possible.. you can interact with a person that doesnt even hear voices... and have thought input and change or insert what it is that you're thinking... had someone wake up and tell me that they just had a dream of a dog... well , I was thinking of a dog right before waking them..so that either highly ironic or theres some type of connection there.. there should not of been a connection I was not asked or told that there was a connection and was quite crossed with that entire situation..
They messed with my dreams last night so i would say its possible