• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

I believe im telepathic, Hear my story

EdEd

EdEd

Yet another form of telepathy... interacting with dreams.. which I'm not for ever... but I would like you to know that it is possible.. you can interact with a person that doesnt even hear voices... and have thought input and change or insert what it is that you're thinking... had someone wake up and tell me that they just had a dream of a dog... well , I was thinking of a dog right before waking them..so that either highly ironic or theres some type of connection there.. there should not of been a connection I was not asked or told that there was a connection and was quite crossed with that entire situation..

K

Kiingyee

There is such thing as Telepathy , people who hear voices are either hearing one of two things... they hear peoples thoughts or they hear a A.I. of sorts.. I've had telepathic experiences before I stated that I was not a telepath.. all the voices you hear are not always peoples thoughts.. some time it's a program or software.. but that's how it is for me.. just because telepathy is highly possible doesnt mean that's how it always is. Your generally not forced to be telepathic.. it is a choice and some people may be very good with telepathy.. I am not good at it.. nor do I choose to be a telepath because when I thought it was that way I was miserable every single day , it was a fucking nightmare.. terrible telepathy promotes the wrong type of thinking conditions.. it interrupts you while you're thinking of important personal shit , and its promotes the wrong thought processes in people.. who experience that type of environment.. it may be the goal of some people to be a telepath.. and that's fine.. but I dont want to hear anyone's thoughts ever.. because I find it to be invasive to the others privacy.. just because we may feel like our privacy is being invaded doesnt mean we should have the ability to invade peoples privacy..I dont agree with telepathy but like I said I know that it is possible.. experienced it one to many times.. telepathy only bothers me when I do the wrong thing drug-wise.. so it doesn't bother me anymore.. not every voice you hear is another persons thoughts.. energy - programming - software , visions , dreams , theres a lot of different angles here.. different aspects of what is going on..in my personal opinion.
nice posts, just wondering what makes you believe its "A.I. of sorts" cause i've been thinking of this as well.

EdEd

EdEd

Because people cant be everywhere at the same time protecting our privacy 24/7. It makes sense that we all have our own personal dreams if you will..but it says the same stuff over and over in response to my thoughts and it's perfectly crafted to my will...
"Epic" "Yup" "Nope" "Oops" is all I hear , but I also am against how telepathy makes you think , it teaches the wrong principles in regards to your own private life.. but Its a program or an A.I. of sorts.. as far as I'm concerned.

EdEd

EdEd

The A.I. appears to gather information on you , if you do drugs it goes over all the thoughts that you've had..usually negative.. in my experiences.. so easy choice , follow the law and dont do drugs.. and I also believe that it forces telepathy at that point...when you do drugs that is.. my personal observation.

K

Kiingyee

Because people cant be everywhere at the same time protecting our privacy 24/7. It makes sense that we all have our own personal dreams if you will..but it says the same stuff over and over in response to my thoughts and it's perfectly crafted to my will...
"Epic" "Yup" "Nope" "Oops" is all I hear , but I also am against how telepathy makes you think , it teaches the wrong principles in regards to your own private life.. but Its a program or an A.I. of sorts.. as far as I'm concerned.
yeah super forsure lmao , good stuff.