• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I been triggered.

angry butterfly

angry butterfly

I'm feeling really unwell. My head all over the place, feels like it gonna burst. That man I hate him but I miss him. It's like I never existed. He ghosted me and just moved on. I feel so alone and lost.

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

Im sorry you feel that way. This happens all too often in dating world today. Its happened to me as well and it just makes you feel utterly disposable. But you just have to realize anyone who would do that isnt worth your time anyway. Remember your own worth and the person youre meant for is still out there.

Z

Zoe1

yes you're the one who is going to go places
with yourself, being yourself
not him

angry butterfly

angry butterfly

My life is a mess. No matter how hard I try to make it better it just turns to dust. I'm a total loser. I've always felt I dont matter, people treat me like I dont matter. I dont matter, I dont count. I was'nt meant for this world. I'm in crisis, but I dont matter enough to get any help from anyone.

Newstartformetoday

Newstartformetoday

My life is a mess. No matter how hard I try to make it better it just turns to dust. I'm a total loser. I've always felt I dont matter, people treat me like I dont matter. I dont matter, I dont count. I was'nt meant for this world. I'm in crisis, but I dont matter enough to get any help from anyone.
Well you matter to me, everyone does 🙏 .... And I can assure you that here you count, here you matter and here we care

🕊🕊

Zackthemaniac

Zackthemaniac

Be happy to help you anyway i can. You do matter !

Z

Zoe1

Butterfly can you take a piece of paper
and write down all the opposites of what you said
because its programming

like it goes, ' my life is going great, it is turning to star dust , ' etc
then look at the sheet of paper and read it out loud 3 times

:loveshower: 🕯

angry butterfly

angry butterfly

Butterfly can you take a piece of paper
and write down all the opposites of what you said
because its programming

like it goes, ' my life is going great, it is turning to star dust , ' etc
then look at the sheet of paper and read it out loud 3 times

:loveshower: 🕯
Thank you zoe, but I could write it a thousand times and I still would'nt believe it. Sorry.

angry butterfly

angry butterfly

More evidence, as if it were needed. I dont PM often, but I pm'd 3 people today and not one has got back to me.
Maybe one has'nt seen it yet but I think the other two did. I think people could at least acknowledge when they get a pm from someone, even if they dont want to converse. It's only polite. You'd think people on here would be more considerate being that we all have 'issues' as it were and can be quite sensitive to things like rejection. After all a great many of us here have had rejection in the bucket load and when you are feeling down and or triggered it can have quite an effect. Just saying.

Newstartformetoday

Newstartformetoday

More evidence, as if it were needed. I dont PM often, but I pm'd 3 people today and not one has got back to me.
Maybe one has'nt seen it yet but I think the other two did. I think people could at least acknowledge when they get a pm from someone, even if they dont want to converse. It's only polite. You'd think people on here would be more considerate being that we all have 'issues' as it were and can be quite sensitive to things like rejection. After all a great many of us here have had rejection in the bucket load and when you are feeling down and or triggered it can have quite an effect. Just saying.
Haven’t PM me 😔

🕊🕊

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

I only this second got your message x