• Welcome! If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I am wondering if I died and was resurrected.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I think this happened around 2012.

My memories of my life before this year are very cloudy.

Do you think this is possible?

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Anything is possible.
Maybe you went through a change rather than died and was resurrected? I think that is more likely, and less frightening too.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Staff Member on Leave
Just think if you remember birthadys holidays , family events etc. Was there some particular trauma that happened to you around then or do you think your trying to block out somthing from your past

D

Daringdan

That's a tough one. You could always role-play out what you think you should do if it were true. My guess is that what you ought to do is mostly the same as it would be in a normal reality.

JessisMe

JessisMe

Sometimes when I was late having my period I would worry that I was a modern day Mary Magdalene pregnant with the next Messiah but that proved to be wrong too.

P

Purpleplum

So how do you think you were resurrected?

Zero One

Zero One

I died in the past and they were able to revive me, so I would say yes it is possible.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I don't feel love for my family. I love my brother but that is it. The rest of them are unlovable. Greedy, manipulative, fearful and selfish.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Just wondering is budda quotes fall under religion? Schizophrenia Forum 9
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Guys is harassment a crime just wondering? Schizophrenia Forum 11
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Is anyone taking probiotic supplements. Im just wondering thanks :) Schizophrenia Forum 13
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Does anyone here workout and diet? just wondering Schizophrenia Forum 19
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Omg krava maga class was intense today!! Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR You know what i just realize after all this [email protected] i been going thru this weekend feeling everyone was against me Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Just camed back from the grab house wow that was a long drive :) Schizophrenia Forum 5
BEASTMODEWARRIOR thanks god today krava maga class was taught by the younger instructors im so happy :) Schizophrenia Forum 1
BEASTMODEWARRIOR You know what i just realize from the last forum i was on Schizophrenia Forum 4
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Just camed back from krav maga sugar was the key Schizophrenia Forum 3
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Came back from the chiropracter this guy was so good Schizophrenia Forum 2
BEASTMODEWARRIOR just camed back from my first class of krav maga martial arts omg its was hard. Schizophrenia Forum 3
E Did you get told your diagnosis or was it implied for a long time before you were formally diagnosed? Schizophrenia Forum 10
Amelia2020 My Grandmother was diagnosed with schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 2
THE MANDALORIAN My 90 was 10%: Mental progress Schizophrenia Forum 3
T How was someone able to inject a camera underneath my skin? Schizophrenia Forum 30
T When i was taking Risperdal Schizophrenia Forum 10
fazza I was a horrible person today projecting rage and hatred Schizophrenia Forum 2
TDCI1994 When did your schizophrenia first start and was there any previous mental health issues before? Schizophrenia Forum 58
C For female people, when did you start hallucinating and what was it like? Schizophrenia Forum 9
T I was called a villain. Schizophrenia Forum 26
Funnyday Was it just me Schizophrenia Forum 14
S Had a premonition/ a dream where my ex-lover was drowning me! Schizophrenia Forum 3
THE MANDALORIAN And then...there was home.. Schizophrenia Forum 1
THE MANDALORIAN I was a celebrity Schizophrenia Forum 6
O If it was concluded that the CIA do infact want me dead, would I be able to leave hospital? Or would I have to stay there forever. Schizophrenia Forum 11
THE MANDALORIAN Today was an excellent day. Schizophrenia Forum 2