• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

i am thinking of stopping my med that i started today

F

fluffpill

I want to stop my meds. Something's happening to me. It's probably invega withdrawal symptoms, but it's very uncomfortable. It's probably anxiety. I feel nausea.

In the morning i feel like i woke up from how you wake up in insomnia, not rested, but i sleep 10 hours every day. When i wake up i have racing thoughts about my past, i stay in bed depressed for an hour or so, then i become hypomanic, i feel a lot of energy as if i need to do something and then 3-5 hours after that i get depressed again, my energy crashes and i stay in bed. I am having mood swings in this pattern every day. I took 1 dose of lamictal and didn't experience the mood swings today but i don't want to take it anymore because i want to switch to clozapine. If i take clozapine i might not be prescribed any other medicine. My psychiatrist's appointment isn't going to be till 2 weeks (she doesn't have availability before that). I don't understand what to do during this time. Most uncomfortable feeling is waking up in the morning with racing thoughts and a sinking feeling.

I want to die. I urgently need to be on clozapine what do i do?

fazza

fazza

I want to stop my meds. Something's happening to me. It's probably invega withdrawal symptoms, but it's very uncomfortable. It's probably anxiety. I feel nausea.

In the morning i feel like i woke up from how you wake up in insomnia, not rested, but i sleep 10 hours every day. When i wake up i have racing thoughts about my past, i stay in bed depressed for an hour or so, then i become hypomanic, i feel a lot of energy as if i need to do something and then 3-5 hours after that i get depressed again, my energy crashes and i stay in bed. I am having mood swings in this pattern every day. I took 1 dose of lamictal and didn't experience the mood swings today but i don't want to take it anymore because i want to switch to clozapine. If i take clozapine i might not be prescribed any other medicine. My psychiatrist's appointment isn't going to be till 2 weeks (she doesn't have availability before that). I don't understand what to do during this time. Most uncomfortable feeling is waking up in the morning with racing thoughts and a sinking feeling.

I want to die. I urgently need to be on clozapine what do i do?
Have you taken Clozapine before?