I am thinking about going to a Past Life Hypnotherapist.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

I am curious about this.

I wonder if it can help me psychologically.

I would like to be a PLH one day too.

It would be a good start to go to one myself and see what it is like.

I would like to know my past lives. I wonder.

I am just tight though but once I have enough savings to feel safe, I might try this malarky.

blacksmoke

blacksmoke

I am curious about this.

I wonder if it can help me psychologically.

I would like to be a PLH one day too.

It would be a good start to go to one myself and see what it is like.

I would like to know my past lives. I wonder.

I am just tight though but once I have enough savings to feel safe, I might try this malarky.
hey burt i would think very carefully before you do this. i dont know of folk that actually do any better from this. and i was on a camp once where the people i was with were doing stuff like this and suffice it to say that was the beginning of the end with that crowd. the bloke who was doing this got out of his depth is the best way i can explain it.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
Are you on anti-psychotics at all? If so you'll be immune to hypnosis. It's hard and lengthy to explain why but I believe this is true.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

hey burt i would think very carefully before you do this. i dont know of folk that actually do any better from this. and i was on a camp once where the people i was with were doing stuff like this and suffice it to say that was the beginning of the end with that crowd. the bloke who was doing this got out of his depth is the best way i can explain it.
I think it can be a positive thing. But thanks for urging caution. It is a good thing to be careful.

Are you on anti-psychotics at all? If so you'll be immune to hypnosis. It's hard and lengthy to explain why but I believe this is true.
I am on a high dose of olanzapine, but I don't believe it will make me immune. I will talk about it with my chosen therapist.

Thanks for your concern, but I am still determined to do this. It could help me, if I learn about my past lives. When I get the nerve perhaps I will do it.