• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

I am so tired.

L

Lab rat

You have chosen to write this on a schizophrenia forum and not a forum that deals with victims of spying, so I would say that’s progress and you must realise that it is a delusion at some level. You swing between being convinced to the point of bloody mindedness and being able to accept it as a symptom. So there’s hope!

T

Tvgirl

Try to think rationally if you were being broadcasted wouldnt I be in on it? Do you suppose I am lying to you or in on some conspiracy, or that its all in your head?
I think everyone is in on it and trying to keep me in the dark. It is so hard. Why me out of millions of people?

T

Tvgirl

You have chosen to write this on a schizophrenia forum and not a forum that deals with victims of spying, so I would say that’s progress and you must realise that it is a delusion at some level. You swing between being convinced to the point of bloody mindedness and being able to accept it as a symptom. So there’s hope!
I just want peace. I really believe I have a hidden camera implanted in my face, forehead, or arm.

EdEd

EdEd

Negative on the camera.

T

Tvgirl

Negative on the camera.
Ok so how do you cope with this? How long did it take for you to realize you are not on camera? Do schizophrenia ever gets easier? Will I ever live a normal life? I believe I'm being broadcasted on tv and the whole world is watching me. This is terrifying. Will I be like this for the rest of my life?

EdEd

EdEd

Well if you stick to these same beliefs than mostly yes... but if you change how you belief your life will take a turn to the better and improve.. it's the beliefs , or delusions you have of the situation that is causing an immense amount of stress.

T

Tvgirl

So my nurse practitioner think it's a good idea that I go to inpatient but I'm afraid to go. I'm on camera and the world is watching me.

EdEd

EdEd

You are 1,000,000 % not on camera and the world isnt watching you.

EdEd

EdEd

It's always the best policy to take the advice of trained professionals.

I

Iamastar

I decided not to go. I'm going to just follow my therapist advice and ignore the thoughts and voices.
You have my sympathy 100%, this is going to be a long battle, because I've had some delusions before and it always took a long time to get over it. ignoring it is not dealing with out though, so i disagree with you on that. I think you need to try to be rational and logical. Even us mentally ill people are capable of being reasoned with, but sometimes we need to talk to a psychologist and have cognitive behavioural therapy to help make it easier. I'm very certain that getting through this will only be a good thing. You'll see, in the beginning it feels like the end of the word, once you push against all that is going against you, and get to the middle you'll just be managing it and achieving things on the side, at the end it's like you can't believe it happened and slowly you forget what it felt like and feel a bit like you just submitted your thesis and have nothing to do! =D

Chin up hun, and keep looking for a light.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Schizophrenia Forum 9