• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

For more features and forums

I am so tired.

T

Tvgirl

I didn't want to put this under that long post. I have to scroll all the way 171 pages to get to the most recent post. Anyways I'm having intrusive thoughts and I'm in a scary situation. I'm in a nightmare. I can't find a camera anywhere. Maybe I should just ignore the cameras and move on with my life.

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

Relax dear. You are making progress with your insight. :)

T

Tvgirl

Relax dear. You are making progress with your insight. :)
Thanks. But I'm coming to the point where I'm not going to care who's watching me. I'm only one person in a world full of people. I'm not perfect I'm only human. So I'm going to be human.

H

Hello513Zombie

I didn't want to put this under that long post. I have to scroll all the way 171 pages to get to the most recent post. Anyways I'm having intrusive thoughts and I'm in a scary situation. I'm in a nightmare. I can't find a camera anywhere. Maybe I should just ignore the cameras and move on with my life.
If cameras were watching you I would know it. They are not

H

Hello513Zombie

Oh ok. Well I am being broadcasted I believe.
Try to think rationally if you were being broadcasted wouldnt I be in on it? Do you suppose I am lying to you or in on some conspiracy, or that its all in your head?

H

Hello513Zombie

The hardest part for me was accepting it was all in my head that I had lost touch with reality. Once you accept that it gets much easier to deal with.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Schizophrenia Forum 9