• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I am so sick of getting very bad anger attacks.when something goes wrong.

Carol1952

Carol1952

Well for the second time in a week we lost power do have a generator but one time that didnt work.Well I yelled at the top of my lungs I had to and i was also shaking and anxious as all hell.I just no matter what i try not to yell it just blurrs out and i am sick of it,i tell the doctor the meds dont work but he wont do anything because he doesnt want me to get hooked on them or just get sick.He doesnt want me taking to many pill he is a very nice man but I dont abuse my meds.When something goes wrong or doesnt work i get all shaky start to cry.in my mind i have tp be perfect.My mom said so too.THese anger attacks scare me to death.Am i losing my mind?I am still shaking so bad icannot relax no matter what i do.Now I am fine because i finally got my pc to work.If it isnt one damn thing around here it is another.I know they are trying to sue our electric companybecause everytime we get a bad storm this is the last place they will come.Despite there are people who need oxygen food among other things.I was about ready to throw something but i didnt because that would have been childess.Damn anxities can cause so many problems ,i feel like nobody understands or listens,thye just get mad at me especially when i explain the situation.I got we know like i told them to much to bad the nurses at the nursing home were cruel they abused me.They would drag there feet especially when u need your meds.I feel like another person while i am yelling then when i stop is like why did i do that and why was i blessed with this crappy illness.I jsut want to say that you people here have been more then nice to me and i do appreciate it.Also being alone doesnt help at all.either i have a hard time understanding certain things.

bpd2020

bpd2020

I think it is understandable to shout if you are angry. It sounds like there are many things that cause you frustration so shouting is a way of you expressing that.

Carol1952

Carol1952

I think it is understandable to shout if you are angry. It sounds like there are many things that cause you frustration so shouting is a way of you expressing that.
my land lady threatened to evict me a couple of times because of my yelling .It i against the law tp evict someone with a mental illness as well as a physical.u know i have told her numerous tmes that i cannot help it .she should know better because she use to work for the mentally ill. Iam tryhing hard not to yelll but it just comes out

T

Tragically_

I can relate. For me it's not yelling I can get very violent if someone pushes me too much. All since covid

and I've broken way too many things in my house. Broken walls tiles (had to fix afterwards) microwave tons of broken keyboards.

100%can relate
If you need to yell, yell. Think about you. No one else does
In my last apartment I had tons of power outages. Ruined my computer. The shut down and then back up ruins electrical devices because the fast abrupt on/off is too harsh for them

Carol1952

Carol1952

I can relate. For me it's not yelling I can get very violent if someone pushes me too much. All since covid

and I've broken way too many things in my house. Broken walls tiles (had to fix afterwards) microwave tons of broken keyboards.

100%can relate
If you need to yell, yell. Think about you. No one else does
In my last apartment I had tons of power outages. Ruined my computer. The shut down and then back up ruins electrical devices because the fast abrupt on/off is too harsh for them
WHAT makes me so mad is places where u need help with something they are useless they act as though we are tecs i told them i aint no tec.it is always our fault when something breaks down on ther site it is do this and do that and i have no idea what the y are talking about i hate dealing with customer service some of them have bots u might as well talked to the wall.
there is already a spike n the covid virus now that makes me extremely nervous.

Carol1952

Carol1952

Try telling fat ass that she thinks she knows everything when she doesnt and she lies too.