• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I am so sad

K

Kenza

I'm thinking of self harming. I just can't do this anymore.

TooMuchPain

TooMuchPain

I hear you. What is bothering you right now? Please try to notice your breathing and take several deep breaths.

K

Kenza

I have to sit for a test in 30 minutes n I can't get myself out of bed to go, I keep messing up my life

TooMuchPain

TooMuchPain

Its tough when you feel overwhelmed. I really hope you can get out of bed and get to your test.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I'm sorry you're struggling, if things get really bad please consider reaching out for help either by calling the number below or going to your hospitals emergency department.

Tunisia Emergency Hotline

Tunisia Emergency Hotline offers 24-hour service to people throughout Tunisia who are in an emergency situation or is at risk of suicide.
Tel: 197

You may also find our page on alternatives to self harm helpful.

K

Kenza

I'm sorry you're struggling, if things get really bad please consider reaching out for help either by calling the number below or going to your hospitals emergency department.

Tunisia Emergency Hotline

Tunisia Emergency Hotline offers 24-hour service to people throughout Tunisia who are in an emergency situation or is at risk of suicide.
Tel: 197

You may also find our page on alternatives to self harm helpful.

It's sad but that hotline is for all emergencies but mental ones and if I go to the hospital they will just sedate me and let me go we're still very behind on mental health here in Tunisia 😣

K

Kenza

I managed to go to the test so I think I should consider that a win

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
You did well to get to the test, well done.

Sadly a lot of countries aren't as good with mental health as they would like us to believe, here in the UK I believe we're stretched to breaking point, My opinion is the best countries to be in if you're suffering from mental difficulties are the Scandinavian ones (Norway, Sweden and Denmark), also Holland and possibly other countries in that area of Europe.

TooMuchPain

TooMuchPain

You did well to get to the test, well done.

Sadly a lot of countries aren't as good with mental health as they would like us to believe, here in the UK I believe we're stretched to breaking point, My opinion is the best countries to be in if you're suffering from mental difficulties are the Scandinavian ones (Norway, Sweden and Denmark), also Holland and possibly other countries in that area of Europe.
I would agree with your Scandinavian comment. I daydream sometimes about immigrating to country that takes these issues more seriously.

The post you sent me yesterday about Samaritans is mostly only available in UK. I can email them, I can also post here. I really liked the Samaritans when I googled it. I would consider volunteering if I lived closer.