• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I am so fucking stupid!!! (trigger warning: mention of ending one's life)

M

MoonShade

I thought I was getting better...but I am not. I am just so ready to give up. I know how to do all the right things, but I cannot make the fear of abandonment stop and it is destroying my life.

I lost someone who meant a lot to me today. I lost the friendship because I am not doing well and they are not doing well either and it's too much for both of us.

I lost everyone. I was first abandoned at a young age and since then it just keeps happening over and over again to the point of making me sick.

I know it's because I get clingy and paranoid and lash out when I don't feel loved...but I don't know how to make it stop, even after thousands of dollars and years of therapy.

Fuck this. I wish I was never born...

I am so angry.

I am trying hypnotherapy this week and that better fucking work because otherwise, I am just going to end my life.

OmniscientNihilist

OmniscientNihilist

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I lost everyone.
now you have lots of room for new people to enter your life

"We make clay into a pot, but it is the emptiness inside that makes it useful" -Lao Tzu

AppleJacks88

AppleJacks88

I get it. I'm very isolated, and don't want to leave my home right now, and haven't for a long time. I have no joy anymore.

L

Ladyfair

Please don't do it I know your frustrated right now. You don't know how things can change for you. I'm sorry about your friend.☀☀