I am scared

N

nanowarrior

I am really scared of losing a family member, and it might happen any time soon, but they just seem so calm as if nothing is gonna happen, yet kept saying it might happen etc.

LizBo

LizBo

I am really scared of losing a family member, and it might happen any time soon, but they just seem so calm as if nothing is gonna happen, yet kept saying it might happen etc.
Hey @nanowarrior
Yeah, I get it. The grieving starts before our loved ones pass if there's long term illness or age involved. I'm sorry about how you're feeling. Do you want to talk about it? I'm here..

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi ,I worry all the time about loved ones dying
im not as bad as I used to be as I realised there is nothing I can do to change the situation ,so I just try and spend as much time with them as possible
I know that isn't much help im sorry
just thinking of you and I hope you feel better soon
love Lu xxxx

Flameheart

Flameheart

its better to be calm and accept you're going to die than freak out otherwise it might be more painful, just be nice to them and don't add stress to the situation

HauntedWitch

HauntedWitch

I have come to think this sort of goes with the whole Anxiety Disorder package, as I was constantly contemplating losing family or pets over the years -- sometimes way in advance of the actual event. I don't really know what to say to alleviate your fears, but I do hope you feel better soon.

N

nanowarrior

hi ,I worry all the time about loved ones dying
im not as bad as I used to be as I realised there is nothing I can do to change the situation ,so I just try and spend as much time with them as possible
I know that isn't much help im sorry
just thinking of you and I hope you feel better soon
love Lu xxxx
thanks a lot of man! i would try