• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I am remembering a very sad moment.

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

And it feels equally, the same.

This happened a few years ago. At the time. It was a struggle of power. I was loosing so much. In all aspects. The same was true with others around me.

It has been quite sometime. But speaking to my group of advisors. It still hurts.

I guess this is part of a deeper healing process. I am making huge decisions daily in my company. And I have made it a point to learn from what has been a very difficult part of life.

I did not want to write here due to the nonsense I have endured. But I know that some of you may relate and benefit. It is the greater good, of the lesser of two evils.

I am searching for the strength to write to you all. Although I am still upset. The sadness has changed everything.

I have to close another chapter in my life. What all of this will mean; only time will tell.

I have made a decision to live by certain standards. Therefore. This hurtful situation. Is something I will never accept. For a moment I thought about everything. I have accomplished so much during the time; since. In the process of these decisions that I am faced with. My choice is to walk away from them completely.

I have other things to focus on. My mission is far greater. This all means something.

I plan to sit with my wife and discuss all of these elements racing through my mind. I felt emotional to see my oldest children move out. But it is a natural part of life.

Again. Many things that at the time; I thought I understood. Now that I am much older; have a deeper meaning. And I have a new perspective on.

So. What will our hero do next? I don't know?

I am on this journey. This is my path. And this is the way. I must pray.

I am very disappointed but happy to have seen the truth. Even if it hurt me in the process. Good will come from this.

Who ever you are in this universe. I hope that this reaches you in time. I think that understanding is a philosophers stone. I have to remain focused on the greater good.

May The Force Be With You.

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

I bring you all some Pistils. All from my memory lane. Enjoy.

bpd2020

bpd2020

It is really hard to remember something sad. I am sorry you are hurting.