• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I am really depressed & don't want to live. My parents have disabled certain websites from my laptop based on keywor. So, i can't easily access help.

N

njmisdesperate

Can anybody here help me. I am unable to read my last thread on my laptop

N

njmisdesperate

My parents have VPN & can block certain keywords and so it's harder for me to access help.

M

Miho

I think your parents might be trying to keep you safe and protect you. Have you spoken to a dr yet?

N

njmisdesperate

I want to end it so badly. I am on the strongest anti-depressants, but i still feel quite down sometimes.

N

njmisdesperate

I think your parents might be trying to keep you safe and protect you. Have you spoken to a dr yet?
I have been in and out of doctors offices since I was fourteen. Anti-depressants come with lots of side effects, but i have no choice. I just want the pain to end.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
May I ask how old are you now? And what pain you're in that makes you want to do this?

N

njmisdesperate

i'm 20 years old, but have clinical depression, anxiety, OCD and possible BPD.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
That's quite the combination, I can only imagine the despair you're feeling.

Have you been through the various talking therapies yet? DBT, CBT etc. I believe some of the skills taught may be of use to you.

20 is a bit early to be throwing in the towel. Try and speak to some of our members who have been dealing with similar issues for 20 years or more, their perspective and experiences may be of interest to you.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Dav Really depressed at the moment Mental Health Experiences 52
A Work lied and making me really depressed Mental Health Experiences 8
Ineedhelp2921 Really bad chest pains Mental Health Experiences 5
L My intrusive thoughts are getting really bad again Mental Health Experiences 1
Ladyfair I'm Really Upset Mental Health Experiences 5
L I did a really stupid thing Mental Health Experiences 8
L I feel really hurt... Mental Health Experiences 17
Ladyfair DO PEOPLE ON HERE REALLY CARE? Mental Health Experiences 41
Fairy Fountain I really hate myself. Mental Health Experiences 13
Ineedhelp2921 I'm really hurt Mental Health Experiences 7
O Do I have high end autism or am I just really emotional due to something I know about? Mental Health Experiences 4
D I really hate my mom Mental Health Experiences 5
L Having a really hard time - Advice on getting over someone? Mental Health Experiences 15
00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986) I’m really hard at taking Mental Health Experiences 15
blog15 So what really helps? Mental Health Experiences 3
elliepaige20 Having a really hard time - Heartbroken & devastated Mental Health Experiences 16
T I feel depressed. My mental problems are stopping me from living Mental Health Experiences 1
R I’m afraid I ruined my life permanently and I’m depressed and panicking. Mental Health Experiences 2
F Partner is depressed. How do I deal with his anger? Mental Health Experiences 5
R I don't know... Mental Health Experiences 3
A I don't know who i am Mental Health Experiences 4
Shana09 I'm feeling overwhelmingly terrified, I don't know what to do Mental Health Experiences 3
lavenderfire When People Need Help But Parents Don't Step In Mental Health Experiences 5
G I don't want to get to 30 Mental Health Experiences 19
C I don't know what to do anymore Mental Health Experiences 10
Fairy Fountain I don't know what to do. Mental Health Experiences 9
L I don't know what happened Mental Health Experiences 6
O I don't need me. Mental Health Experiences 4
moonperson I don't understand what is wrong with me exactly Mental Health Experiences 22
Fairy Fountain Sometimes I don't want to exist anymore. Mental Health Experiences 17
gt86 I don't think I can handle it anymore Mental Health Experiences 3
Soul_Deeps I don't think surviving is still an option. Mental Health Experiences 5
UpnDwn1978 I don't deserve love... Mental Health Experiences 13
MrBond007 Looking for a way to calm down since I am always so angry and I don't know how to stop. Mental Health Experiences 3
B I feel like I don't belong anywhere Mental Health Experiences 18
N I Don't Understand (Trigger Warning?) Mental Health Experiences 4
Annelis I don't know what to write so I guess this will have no point :) Mental Health Experiences 7
S I don't feel like we make enough noise. Mental Health Experiences 7
Shana09 I feel so irritable, like I want to lash out and I don't know what to do Mental Health Experiences 15
I If I can offer some words of wisdom for younger members: don't push people away. Mental Health Experiences 1
UnstableSolace Why do people ignore sufferers as long as they don't verbally express it? Mental Health Experiences 11
C I don't know if I'm normal , does everyone behave/feel the same? Mental Health Experiences 2
American Boy I don't care if people hate me on here Mental Health Experiences 26
z270 I don't know what to make of anything anymore Mental Health Experiences 8
Annelis I don't know how much longer I can do this Mental Health Experiences 9
T I feel like shit even though i don't have real problems Mental Health Experiences 22
P When people don't respond to emails Mental Health Experiences 24