• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I Am Ready to Die

S

sallimae76

It is time to go. Nothing interests me in life. Tired of feeling like a zombie. I have really tried to live a good life. I am done now. I have tried enough. I wish I could donate my remaining years to someone who is terminally ill.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org.

S

sallimae76

salli you are amazing, i hope you can find happiness and stay alive cause you deserve it :hug:
Thank you, but I don't feel amazing. I really am satisfied with what I tried to accomplish. I am at peace and ready to die at 44, almost 45. Life is too long for me.

Ladyfair

Ladyfair

Hi I feel the same so your not alone. I just don't have the nerve to do it. I won't give my demons or whoever the pleasure. I care that your suffering.🌹

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

It is time to go. Nothing interests me in life. Tired of feeling like a zombie. I have really tried to live a good life. I am done now. I have tried enough. I wish I could donate my remaining years to someone who is terminally ill.
Why don't you find a position where you can do what you noted, helping someone who is terminally ill? Sounds like you already know something that will give your life meaning and fulfillment, why not pursue that option? Sometimes in our deepest despair we get signals about what direction we should be moving in. Do you think that's happening in your case?

S

sallimae76

Why don't you find a position where you can do what you noted, helping someone who is terminally ill? Sounds like you already know something that will give your life meaning and fulfillment, why not pursue that option? Sometimes in our deepest despair we get signals about what direction we should be moving in. Do you think that's happening in your case?
I don't want to work with the terminally ill, I want someone whose ill to live and for me to take their place. I have no friends, hardly any family, I don't want to work any jobs, I have no passions, and I don't enjoy life at all. It was a mistake for me to be born.

S

sallimae76

Thank you to the people who posted kind words. I wish I had friends like you in my personal life.

A

Alexander Ypsilantis

Thank you to the people who posted kind words. I wish I had friends like you in my personal life.
You do, we're just long distance friends. We're all here for the same reason, we're battling the affliction of Mental Health issues. We're all in this kettle of fish together, that's why this forum was set up-to share experiences and try and empathize with each other.

I hope your tomorrow is better than today, and on and on. One thing I've learned in my lifetime of battling depression, things can change for the better quickly and at any moment. You never know. Take care.

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
This is your life, we are here in your life now. We are your mates now and your support so please lean on us as much as you need to.

I am a similar age to you.

I actually said a long time ago out loud, please take me rather than someone else who wants to live. Someone who is terminally ill, take me in their place anytime, it is ok. I was crying hard, life had been so hard.

How are you this evening? It's almost bedtime here.

I hope you aren't suffering as much as you were. There are good days and bad days i find. The best way to get through a bad one is to have so much love and care for yourself and all you have been through or are going through. You must have been through something very difficult and/or have very bad depression. It is essential you speak to someone if you cannot cope anymore with it on your own plus us for help.

We all know when we are at that point where the only option is to go to the doctor and tell them.

Z

Zoe1

Sallimae had the worst possible childhood Tawny :hug: