• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I am panicking

LittleMissNameless

LittleMissNameless

Help I may not get my funding and of o dont i cant graduate on time and instead will be more of a failure than I already am. Help me

Maybe God is punishing me for being not good enough

B

bpd2020

I am really sorry you may not be able to get funding. Please do not blame yourself for this. You are good enough. You are so brave. You wanting to study is brave. I do not see you as a failure at all. You are very intelligent. I do not have any advice about what you can do financially but hopefully somebody else will. Just do not let this make you feel you are to blame somehow.

LittleMissNameless

LittleMissNameless

I went for a walk in the heat and shoved my head in an bowl of ice water and I feel a little better

daddyspader

daddyspader

I am sorry you are going through this, but please know you ARE good enough, and you are not a failure. I know things will work out. If it helps, my therapist always encourages I create a coping plan to help me handle the situation when I am going through a rough patch. Perhaps it might help you? I wish you the best, and I hope things go in your favor.

LittleMissNameless

LittleMissNameless

Okay so super embarrassing but I got approved this morning!! I panicked for nothing. Thank you everyone for your kind words and support

G

Girl interupted

I went for a walk in the heat and shoved my head in an bowl of ice water and I feel a little better
Ice water best method to snap you out of big crisis, triggers the fight or flight and helps you refocus.

Do a best case, worst case list.

From where I’m standing, worst case is you take a year off and reapply, which may not be a bad thing considering all you’ve been going through lately.

Best case is they’re delayed due to Covid, and you are torturing yourself for no reason.

edit ... haha, I just scrolled down.