i am not sure

K

kim army

hi guys. i am a newbie here and this is my first post. im determining to sign up for this forum bc i sometimes feel like my burden is unbearable :cry2: my anxiety is related to health and death. im not sure whether this is a type of anxiety or what, but im still worried. does anyone have red spots like petechiae that formed after scratching? :low: :sorry:in my case, sometimes the red spots also formed without scratching, but just one or two spots in a time, and it will disappear after two or three days. does anyone also experience this? is this really a symptoms of something bad? should i make blood test? i already made blood test around three years ago (because i was very worried abt my health during that time as some people say im pale), and the doctor said nothing is wrong with me, it's just i need to take supplement because my lack of iron. and as far as i know, blood test is supposed to be taken 1 time in every 5 years at most. what should i do? should i take the blood test again? will the doctor say i am overreacting just because four or five red spots in my body? but what if something is wrong? im too scared. i never realised the red spots before bc i dont take full attention in observing my skins. but last two weeks i just coincidentally saw the red spots and starting from that moment i constantly checking my whole body and getting anxious. i hate this feeling. what should i do? :cry2::cry2:is it normal? or am i being weird? does anybody also experience this? help me please :cry2:

Shadow-one

Shadow-one

Forum Safety Team
Forum Guide
Hi Kim

Welcome to the forum...
I don't experience red spots or any physical condition that I'm worried about but I think that you should definitely go to the doctor if you're worried. Don't worry about what the doctor thinks about you going - you are absolutely entitled to go especially as you are so worried. I'm sure the doctor would understand this completely & be nice about it. And even if for some reason the doctor wasn't very nice - isnt it better to put up with 30mins of discomfort with the doctor than weeks & weeks of worry if you don't go.. so do make an appt - I'm sure you will find a very ordinary explanation for the spots but at least your mind will be put to rest.
Good luck
Shadow

When In Rome

When In Rome

hello-2.gif Kim.

Welcome to MHF. I read your post but ask in what way is your situation/feeling related to death?

K

kim army

View attachment 12374 Kim.

Welcome to MHF. I read your post but ask in what way is your situation/feeling related to death?
i always feel anxious abt my health, idk why but it may started since i was child, when my mother died. since then, i always feel like, is anyone going to die today? what if my family get caught with any disease? am i going to die? but the anxiety is not continuous, i mean i will be better after some reassurance for several months, and then the anxiety come back. the thing is, the anxiety come and really disturb my life, as i tend to be like, what if i do that, something bad will happen? sigh. some people may think that im overreacting, but only me know exactly what im feeling. i know it's all useless if i just share this without the effort from myself, but you know, sometimes when you dont know what to do, you need a platform to do something to seek for reassurance. i know this may not seems big, but for me it is a very big boulder that i have to carry. sigh.