• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I am new, Yourself from the Netherlands

Y

Yourself

Hello everybody!

I am Yourself, 38 years old and I live in Amsterdam, holland. I wanted to be a member because I have been diagnosed with a schizo affective disorder since 2007. I already am a member of a Dutch forum for schizophrenia but now I want to go International.

I still have symptoms, like my mind is being read andother issues.

I still am also very optimistic sometimes, but I am at home taking medicine without work now for 8 years pfff..

I hope I get positive vibes from this forum and hope to make contact with other people here.

So feel feel free to ask anything and I will answer.

This is my short introduction :)

Greetings,

Yourself

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Welcome to the forum. :hi:
I hope you find this a good place to be - it's generally pretty friendly and relaxed here, and it's helped me a lot. :)

Kerome

Kerome

Hello Yourself! There are a few people from the Netherlands on the forum :welcome: and it's always nice to have more... Maybe you might even post in the local Netherlands forum, where it is very quiet :)

I'm actually not that far from Amsterdam, who knows, maybe at some point there will be a Dutch MHF meet up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Introduce Yourself 12