• We have just changed our forum software and are still tweaking things. You can log in using your existing user name and password. If you spot any problems please let us know by posting in the Feedback and suggestions section of the forum.

Watch this short film to find out how to use the new forum!

I am new here! Feel socially withdrawn. Want to escape as much as i can.

S

Skynet

I believe lesser the people you have in your life, lesser is the crap. I lack peace of mind.
Hello from India!

I too have minimal relations outside my immediate family. Most of my past friendships have ended, and several have ended badly. So I figure it's better not to make friends in the first place. Is this how you view things as well?

Please reply.

R

Rt7636

Hello from India!

I too have minimal relations outside my immediate family. Most of my past friendships have ended, and several have ended badly. So I figure it's better not to make friends in the first place. Is this how you view things as well?

Please reply.
I am too from India.
I indeed think the same. Most of the friends i have had have betrayed me at some point in my life out of which i am mostly targetted on character. Being an Indian you can very well relate to the character problem i am taking about.

S

Skynet

I am too from India.
I indeed think the same. Most of the friends i have had have betrayed me at some point in my life out of which i am mostly targetted on character. Being an Indian you can very well relate to the character problem i am taking about.
I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what you mean by "targetted on character"; could you please be more specific?

S

Skynet

Meaning if a girl talk to guys, people assume they are dating and target the girl on her character.
I used to have that problem between classes 1 and 5 when my group of friends included myself, another guy and two girls. I used to get teased a lot for having "girlfriends" but we split in class 6 anyway.

Who are the people who target you on character? Other girls?