I am new here! Feel socially withdrawn. Want to escape as much as i can.

R

Rt7636

I believe lesser the people you have in your life, lesser is the crap. I lack peace of mind.

S

Skynet

I believe lesser the people you have in your life, lesser is the crap. I lack peace of mind.
Hello from India!

I too have minimal relations outside my immediate family. Most of my past friendships have ended, and several have ended badly. So I figure it's better not to make friends in the first place. Is this how you view things as well?

Please reply.

R

Rt7636

Hello from India!

I too have minimal relations outside my immediate family. Most of my past friendships have ended, and several have ended badly. So I figure it's better not to make friends in the first place. Is this how you view things as well?

Please reply.
I am too from India.
I indeed think the same. Most of the friends i have had have betrayed me at some point in my life out of which i am mostly targetted on character. Being an Indian you can very well relate to the character problem i am taking about.

S

Skynet

I am too from India.
I indeed think the same. Most of the friends i have had have betrayed me at some point in my life out of which i am mostly targetted on character. Being an Indian you can very well relate to the character problem i am taking about.
I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what you mean by "targetted on character"; could you please be more specific?

R

Rt7636

Meaning if a girl talk to guys, people assume they are dating and target the girl on her character.

S

Skynet

Meaning if a girl talk to guys, people assume they are dating and target the girl on her character.
I used to have that problem between classes 1 and 5 when my group of friends included myself, another guy and two girls. I used to get teased a lot for having "girlfriends" but we split in class 6 anyway.

Who are the people who target you on character? Other girls?