• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I am new but old the site looks like something I can get help from.

N

NEED HELP 77

I am retired military with service with USN, ARNG, and retired from USAF 33 years, 8 months and 29 days. I did not keep count of all this you get your final paper work DD214 and it states all your info. I retired as a CMSGT E9.

N

Nukelavee

I have some friends who served in the Navy, your navy, lol - as well as some Air Force vets. What did you work on in the service?

Pensacola? You ever know a guy named Bob Bushway, at the veterans club thingie?

Also - what kind of issues do you think you'd like help on?

N

NEED HELP 77

Aircraft mech In the Navy I was a Plane Captain, which is the same as crew chief I was working on T28's VT3 3 and a half years. Got out worked writing insurance, Police Officer, Aircraft mechanic for USAF civ, ship yard. All this time I was active reserves.I ended up going back on active duty. I lost 4 strips from reserves to active duty. Served time in south east Asia at a base that did not exist that stored agent orange and other top secret activities I worked ac119 gunships. To kind of stop this story for now, but will tell you the aircraft I was either a crew chief or over all in charge of....T28, B52H, KC135,A 119K,T29,A1E,OU22, EC47, E 130H HH3, CH3. OV10, A37, F105, I guess that's it. I retired as a CMSGT E9

N

Nukelavee

Very cool. I've a lot of respect for people that serve their country like that, even if it was MY country, :)

I hope you get some answers you're looking for, here.