• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I am missing my family so much.Which is making me depressed

Carol1952

Carol1952

First my dad passes away then two years later my mom dies ,i lost my brother ten years ago and my husband 16 years ago.My cousin who I was very close to passed away a couple of years ago she was only 64.I have no family now well except for my 2 children who could care less.I am so depressed.The other day Aug 27 it would have been my brothers 70 birthday had he lived.I feel so all alone.

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Carol,
I'm so sorry you've had so much loss, we're here for you.
Hugs

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
First my dad passes away then two years later my mom dies ,i lost my brother ten years ago and my husband 16 years ago.My cousin who I was very close to passed away a couple of years ago she was only 64.I have no family now well except for my 2 children who could care less.I am so depressed.The other day Aug 27 it would have been my brothers 70 birthday had he lived.I feel so all alone.
Im so sorry for your many losses. Ive lost all my family too so i understand. Thisforum is the place for you. Good company and underatanding are abundant here

Carol1952

Carol1952

Im so sorry for your many losses. Ive lost all my family too so i understand. Thisforum is the place for you. Good company and underatanding are abundant here
It has just been so hard .I always told my husband i wanted to go first because I dont know if i could handle things by myself I guess i can but it makes it very hard for me since he was always doing things for me despite the fact he had parkensons.After awhile I had to help him get around he passed in front of me.He was only 51 . My brother was only 58.He was such a character.It gets so lonely here.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It has just been so hard .I always told my husband i wanted to go first because I dont know if i could handle things by myself I guess i can but it makes it very hard for me since he was always doing things for me despite the fact he had parkensons.After awhile I had to help him get around he passed in front of me.He was only 51 . My brother was only 58.He was such a character.It gets so lonely here.
Yea i understand. I have no family etc since my dad passed. This forum is full of really lovely people though so lean on it.

Carol1952

Carol1952

Yea i understand. I have no family etc since my dad passed. This forum is full of really lovely people though so lean on it.
I remember when we use to have Sunday dinners at my parents house I had to stop going because i could no longer deal with my moms verbual abuse.

P

Prycejosh1987

Sorry to hear that, the only thing you can do is build good relationships with the people that are alive.