• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I am Mike probably suffering from schizophrenia, depression, dementia, etc. Help me, please.

M

Mike4July1972

I am Mike probably suffering from schizophrenia, depression, dementia, etc. Help me, please.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Hiya and welcome to the forum. Have you been diagnosed with these? We are here to listen so when you are ready talk a little more to us.

M

Mike4July1972

Hiya and welcome to the forum. Have you been diagnosed with these? We are here to listen so when you are ready talk a little more to us.
I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia, depression, bipolar, and anxiety. I take risperidone medication. I think that I also suffer of dementia but I was not officially diagnosed with dementia.

calypso

calypso

Admin
Dementia is a serious condition which is rarer than we think in those under 70 onwards. What makes you think you have that? Short term memory loss is common with the anti psychotics we are put on. I'm diagnosed bipolar and on Aripiprazole so understand. Depression also mimics dementia in many ways. May I ask how old are you?

M

Mike4July1972

Dementia is a serious condition which is rarer than we think in those under 70 onwards. What makes you think you have that? Short term memory loss is common with the anti psychotics we are put on. I'm diagnosed bipolar and on Aripiprazole so understand. Depression also mimics dementia in many ways. May I ask how old are you?
I am approximately 49 years old now. I have family history of severe mental illnesses. Lives of my family member are often too dramatic, which probably caused some mental illnesses. My life is also too dramatic. I was tortured in Ukraine and Indonesia, which probably caused some of my mental illnesses.

J

JeanPierre

Hey Mike, welcome here!
I'm sorry you went through such horrible experiences.
I hope you feel better soon.

Kats

Kats

What do you mean by you were tortured in Ukraine and Indonesia? Im also Schizoaffective currently depressed. I also have memory and thinking problems which is difficult to find work with and live.

L

lifecangetbetter

I am approximately 49 years old now. I have family history of severe mental illnesses. Lives of my family member are often too dramatic, which probably caused some mental illnesses. My life is also too dramatic. I was tortured in Ukraine and Indonesia, which probably caused some of my mental illnesses.
I'm very sorry you experienced this Mike , I welcome you to this forum which has a lot of kind people. I would recommend you get an evaluation frim a psychiatrist so they can find the right medications for you

M

Mike4July1972

What do you mean by you were tortured in Ukraine and Indonesia? Im also Schizoaffective currently depressed. I also have memory and thinking problems which is difficult to find work with and live.
I don’t know if I am allowed here to talk about the torture in Ukraine and Indonesia. I ask for help everywhere. Some people torture me probably because they don’t want me to ask for help, probably because expressing my opinion exposes crimes of some people.