I am just done

B

BpTyrant

I am done with people, I am done with PayPal, and just done in general

Why is it that nobody ever seems to care about the effect that people are having on others?

Pretty recently I had PayPal put a large chunk of my money on hold, and then a guy I had sold cards to (as cards are one of my hobbies; in that I buy cards, sell my un-needed cards and keep what I wanna keep for myself) had filed a claim knowing I am absolutely broke

And he has the Gall to say "dont be mad"

Yeah I am not supposed to be mad that not only do I have $130 that is for all intents and purposes just gone into thin air (until PayPal decides to release it to my bank account, if they ever do)

but my PayPal account is negative $50, so I dont think I will see that $130 until that $50 dispute is settled

And PayPals Consolation for the headache?

They will wave the 1% fee

What the Fridge can I do with $1.30?

Like really?

That doesnt give me a meal

It doesnt pay my bills

It doesnt pay for Gasoline or a ride to work

I have been stressed out for days because of this, and I am not supposed to be mad at either PayPal or the "customer" which thinks hes gonna get $50 out of the $17 i stood to make after shipping?

Suppose it was winter and i had an Asthma attack and couldn't use my Inhaler because i had no electricity and couldn't afford a portable inhaler?

Then I would literally be dead due to all this BS

But I guess PayPal is no longer happy taking 3.5% in fees, they want the full 100%

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

Geez that sounds very frustrating. Can't you file a complaint?

B

BpTyrant

Geez that sounds very frustrating. Can't you file a complaint?
I have been complaining to PayPal for days, they cant give me a reason why my funds were held in the 1st place and have saw fit to extend the amount of time I have to wait to get my reason due to this bogus claim they are dragging their feet to resolve

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I have been complaining to PayPal for days, they cant give me a reason why my funds were held in the 1st place and have saw fit to extend the amount of time I have to wait to get my reason due to this bogus claim they are dragging their feet to resolve
What about small claims court? Good luck. 🤗

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

I dont have money or time for that
I can understand the cheapest lawyer in my town charges $100.00 for a 1 hour consultation. All the other lawyers around here charge like $300.00 or more for a 1 hour consultation. 🤗

I

iWILLOBTAINMENTALHEALTH2

What about a non profit lawyer? There are plenty of those just a few towns away from me.

B

BpTyrant

It isnt gonna be worth the hassle for $137 that they are probably gonna reduce to $87

At this point I no longer even want anything to do with this once fun hobby of mine, the enjoyment is absolutely gone

I told people on a hobby forum, and even after explaining everything they seem to believe I am lying about the whole thing, or i actually had ripped the customer off

And some of them claim they are confused about the whole situation

I bet they wanna disbelieve me because its inconvenient to believe what I am saying actually happened

But I am done trying to make people believe me, words mean nothing to people anymore, I can argue all day long and people will still say I am trolling and making the whole situation up

I am too burnt out, I dont have the desire or energy for arguing anymore

B

Blooper

It isnt gonna be worth the hassle for $137 that they are probably gonna reduce to $87

At this point I no longer even want anything to do with this once fun hobby of mine, the enjoyment is absolutely gone

I told people on a hobby forum, and even after explaining everything they seem to believe I am lying about the whole thing, or i actually had ripped the customer off

And some of them claim they are confused about the whole situation

I bet they wanna disbelieve me because its inconvenient to believe what I am saying actually happened

But I am done trying to make people believe me, words mean nothing to people anymore, I can argue all day long and people will still say I am trolling and making the whole situation up

I am too burnt out, I dont have the desire or energy for arguing anymore
This is horrible. I am really sorry that you are experiencing this.

I guess it doesn't help to argue and try to make people believe when they don't want to. I know this to well.

Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

B

BpTyrant

This is horrible. I am really sorry that you are experiencing this.

I guess it doesn't help to argue and try to make people believe when they don't want to. I know this to well.

Hope you feel better soon. :hug:
Its particularly frustrating because I have had multiple terrible experiences with eBay and PayPal in the past, but despite that most transactions go flawlessly; I have a pristine record on eBay besides let's say maybe 6 people in over 1200 transactions that ripped me off (or attempted to) either with me as a seller, or even as a buyer a few times

At one point I had lost $250 for 11 days on a clear case of fraud, and one of their representatives even blamed me for it, says I should have known I was being ripped off

The 1 time I need them as a buyer, they say it's my fault and I just have to wait 11 days to give the scumbag that sent me a Magazine instead of a PS4 Pro (which didn't stand out as being "far too cheap" because it was listed as Used, not brand new, you expect used stuff to go cheaper than brand new) a chance to defend himself

I was just starting to gain a good reputation selling my cards with several much larger transactions than $50 that went fine with no claim I ripped anybody off (one transaction was almost $500, the buyer didn't make a claim because I didn't rip him off for that one, and PayPal acts like I ripped i customer off for $50 on a transaction with a small profit margin)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Mental Health Experiences 17
M Mental Health Experiences 5