I am inhuman

P

PrinceLunar72

I can't help but wonder why I'm human. Why am I in a physical form? What was I created for? Why am I not a spirit floating through time and space? What happens when I die? Is life on Earth just a game?

I feel like I lost all connection to humanity. I don't understand the point of existing and surviving. Why do humans want to exist? Why do we cooperate and feel empathy for each other? Why do we even care? Why act civilized ? Instead of just behaving like violent mindless beasts and just destroy each other. What is the point of things like love and happiness? Why do we get love and happiness just by existing? These questions fill my head 24/7 with no end in sight. I do nothing but sit and think all the time about these questions. I use to believe in a point of existing and morality. I considered myself a humanist. Not I see no point in interacting with others and life. I keep questioning everything about humans and why they act. I feel like an psychopath or alien observing animal behavior or something. I don't know if it is the DP just tricking me or something to think like this but I hate it and wish I could take the blue pill.

I feel like a monster

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

It sounds like maybe you're going through an existential crisis,a dark night of the soul.

I suggest you google it to learn more and maybe seek out a counselor to help you through it

Hugs

P

PrinceLunar72

It feels like I am a monster though. No good human would be having feelings or thoughts like this.

G

goodgollymiss

They say that people that are broken see beauty in all things.....even bad things. Kind of like being numb

L

Laura123

Your definitely not a monster, just detached from emotions which makes you see the world in a unique way. I’ve also become very detached which has freed me from caring. I feel like I’m in a weird play where no one can reach me and it really doesn’t concern me, I just find it interesting now.

Jbb79

Jbb79

I can't help but wonder why I'm human. Why am I in a physical form? What was I created for? Why am I not a spirit floating through time and space? What happens when I die? Is life on Earth just a game?

I feel like I lost all connection to humanity. I don't understand the point of existing and surviving. Why do humans want to exist? Why do we cooperate and feel empathy for each other? Why do we even care? Why act civilized ? Instead of just behaving like violent mindless beasts and just destroy each other. What is the point of things like love and happiness? Why do we get love and happiness just by existing? These questions fill my head 24/7 with no end in sight. I do nothing but sit and think all the time about these questions. I use to believe in a point of existing and morality. I considered myself a humanist. Not I see no point in interacting with others and life. I keep questioning everything about humans and why they act. I feel like an psychopath or alien observing animal behavior or something. I don't know if it is the DP just tricking me or something to think like this but I hate it and wish I could take the blue pill.

I feel like a monster
I Can feel like a monster, too - -

But, I Prefer holding on to the Good stuff, in life > > Joy, Meaning, love and . . Hope <3 <3

L

LaCarpenteria

Hello, I’d like to sta

I feel like a monster
Id like to start with saying I just registered and this is my first post.

I can relate to much of what you’re saying. I have a strong sense of complete understanding and having no clue all at once. It terrifies me and puts me at peace, I’ve come to conclude, for myself only, that nothing matters in the way we as humans need/want it to. To take it down to brass tacks, we don’t kill because we don’t want to be killed. Love is what we have created to explain the instinctive drive to procreate. We are animals with a consciousness, we developed that over time and that is what separates us from all the other animals on earth. It has driven us to “the top” but it doesn’t have meaning. It is all chemicals, elements, and neurological connections.
The meaning of it all is only what it means to you. We are just spirits floating through time and space, we just happen to be standing on a large planet that’s floating with us.

Does “life” have meaning? We may never know. All I know is that I exist, I “feel love”, I like ice cream a lot, my kids laughing fills my body with light and joy, I respect everyone else’s exsistence because I acknowledge my own.

I hope you can gather from everyone’s comments that we may be individuals, alone in our own bodies and minds, but never alone as long as we chose to walk with others. I love discussing the topics you have brought up. It’s infuriating and exciting to hold these questions. It shows that you have a deeper yearning for understanding your place here on earth, so I will say you may be right, you might not be human, you may have evolved beyond that. That is a powerful gift.