• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I am in HELL...

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Talk to us valleygirl, i'm sorry your feeling this way. What's making you feel this way? Maybe by writing it down it will help relieve any negative feelings even if it's by a small amount.

valleygirl

valleygirl

Everything is just too overwhelming. I saw my psychiatrist this morning, and I couldn't stop crying. It's just the futility of everything. It's the never ending despair. I feel trapped, like there is no way out. There is no end to the torment I feel every day.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

What does your psychiatrist say about all this? What about any other mental health workers you see?
Despite it all feeling futile now, it doesn't mean it will always be this way. You will get past this.

valleygirl

valleygirl

He just babbles on and on, and apparently I am soooooooooooo sensitive and he feels like he has to be super careful about what he says and the the kinds of questions he asks me and I just sit there and nod because I don't know what to say and I feel bad for being so damn sensitive. I can't stop crying today.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

Hmm not a good thing for him to say to you that your too sensitive and that he has to be super careful about what he says. I mean when your in the line of work, you should be supportive and constructive and off course be careful in what you say but not in a negative or demeaning way.
It's good to cry and let it out, please don't feel any shame in that or think your weak because that is totally not true.

I'm going offline from the forums now, i'll talk to you tomorrow. Take care and be safe :hug1:

C

Caro5

Crying is exhausting and awful and upsetting but its for a purpose and it's a natural human response and it's better than not being able to cry. Every tear is letting out some of the pain and that's needed. Sorry it's all feeling so horrible now. Please believe it will get better. Crying just means you are having a normal human response to distress.