• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I am having mood swings,every now and then

J

javaboy

I just don't know how to get this right,I am really very very depressed one day and fine the other.Ever since my crush broke my heart my dating someone else,I am just not right.I have been taking it really personally.Its good that I have been working on myself and getting to know myself deeply but I really feel like a loser for being single ever since birth.Whenever I do like a girl,I end with my heart being broken.I just feel empty from inside and don't have any passion to anything for my career.

It kills me from inside that I have spent 18(I am going to turn 19 in a few days) years single without being bothered,now it hurts real bad.I think I am a very good guy with average looks but just not loveable.I definitely will get someone in future but too late.I wasted all my teens in studies and for my grades and never socialized and got a girlfriend.
Now I am 19(almost) and I won't have time going after relationships bcoz I am busy in my career.I am feeling jealousy and self doubt to people who are in relationships.
What kills me more is that most of the people get in relationships and lose their virginity in college itself,while I can't do that.I know people have said that It does not matter but ,I hate myself for being a virgin,I just didn't spend enough time after girls.I just hate myself for being single all these years and I think it will be long till I lose my virginity.
I just can't talk to my friends who lost virginity,I kind of hate it and feel that I am just not capable of it.It was ok if they were "bad guys" type of people but I see even decent and good guys/girls have got into relationships and then lost their virginity(this just kills me from inside)

wollie

wollie

If you are only 19 I would't worry about it, its about the time I lost my virginity, and its amazing how much time off you have when working so you have plenty of time to meet the right girl.
So don't feel bad about it your time will come.

E

EstherRose94

I’ve read a lot of similar posts on here and here’s what I think: you’re not the sort of person who would want to just have sex with some random girl you don’t care about. You’re more mature than that and sweeter than that. You want something real and it’s no surprise you haven’t found people in your age group ready for something serious yet. It’s good to have the mindset you have and it’ll be well worth the wait to find someone you really care about.

J

javaboy

See I don't want to date for the sake of it.I was always proud to be single and was focused in my career but I think I missed a lot of things so far in my life because I have never had any relationships so I am really upset with myself for being single till 19

E

EstherRose94

I mean it’s okay to date someone you like without expecting to marry them. You can be open to meeting people and dating without it being either a random hookup or marriage. I think you want to find that balance.