• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

I am getting really sick of people who lack self awareness.

Hello513

Hello513

My billion dollar high tech malibu mansion
Like about a year ago I invited some one into my mother's home. She was pregnant, and decided to have this child. I am fed up with her total lack of self awarness granted she is autistic, but like really girl get some freaking self awarenes.

She is asking my mother to put together a fraudelent rent agreeement so she can keep the money for herself. God she really ticks me off at times I want to just kick her out on the street. She is lucky my mother is so patient, but its like she is oblivious my mother told her she has one more month then she is getting kicked out.

She was spoiled rich, and got cut off from her family. She goes on and on about all the sacrificies she has to make for her child, and it gets on my nerves to high heaven.

Like I spent a grand on you and your damn child, and my mother has spent even more.

GET A FREAKING JOB.

I told her my mother did not want that rent agreement so she could pocket the freaking money, and she like went crying to my mother saying I really need that money.

I am so godamn sick of her. Its like she does not get no.

The whole reason I invited her into my home is because she was a pregnant lady lving out of hotels. I offered to be her roomate, but its like she is oblivious to the fact till she has a month till she is kicked out because she keeps asking more of me and my mother.

I wanna shake her and be like no look you used to be rich you aint anymore I have a job line up, and neither me nor my mom can afford to pay you or your childs way like your rich cut off family could.

Its like really girl most people would not even have even had you here WAKE UP GET A JOB BECAUSE I AM NOT PAYING YOUR WAY AND NEITHER IS MY MOTHER

Seriously

ht46

ht46

That would piss me of too, I hope your mother doesn't.

Anime-Alchemy

Anime-Alchemy

I'm sorry to read about the situation. I hope it can all be resolved in a way the suit's everyone.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
L My intrusive thoughts are getting really bad again Mental Health Experiences 1
L Having a really hard time - Advice on getting over someone? Mental Health Experiences 15
danielgain Life is really getting me down Mental Health Experiences 5
prairiechick Winter Blues Really Getting To Me Mental Health Experiences 1
W things are getting better Mental Health Experiences 2
J Getting Angrier Mental Health Experiences 1
A Getting to the same life level/rising above Mental Health Experiences 1
C I dont think im ever going to be happy , im getting older my reality is facing me (plus lgbt relationship experiences) Mental Health Experiences 5
indigoroad I am getting impatient i think Mental Health Experiences 1
Ras getting real tired of psychiatrist, doctors and nurses Mental Health Experiences 13
L Trust issues getting worse... Mental Health Experiences 6
B Getting someone sectioned Mental Health Experiences 5
L Getting out of a situation and obligation Mental Health Experiences 2
T Unbelievably bad service /trigger warning/signs/not getting help Mental Health Experiences 58
moonperson Question about getting therapy! Mental Health Experiences 7
bpdgirl It’s getting bad again Mental Health Experiences 1
D might be getting evicted Mental Health Experiences 6
J Getting seizure like symptoms from food? Mental Health Experiences 1
B Am i getting too worked up? Mental Health Experiences 6
Topcat Getting help for mental health during lockdown Mental Health Experiences 6
elliepaige20 Driving's not getting any better... Mental Health Experiences 6
E How to Deal with Lack of True Friends and Getting Others to Understand Mental Health Experiences 1
W Getting up for the day Mental Health Experiences 8
H Getting Spiked Mental Health Experiences 11
S Please Help me in getting rid of this ridiculous mental problem .I am very depressed&stressed and Need help ? Mental Health Experiences 20
E Telling a teacher that your mental health is getting in the way Mental Health Experiences 1
valleygirl Depression Getting Worse Mental Health Experiences 13
L Is it worth getting a Doctor’s note about anxiety Mental Health Experiences 3
A Wanting but not getting any help Mental Health Experiences 5
V Hi, request for advice on getting help. Mental Health Experiences 5
J Bad Experience Getting Banned From Forums For Having Mental Health Mental Health Experiences 2
I getting worse Mental Health Experiences 2
S My year finally getting the better of me Mental Health Experiences 3
sunset547544 Can't Stop Thinking about Getting Stoned Mental Health Experiences 9
Kerome Getting older and caring for parents Mental Health Experiences 20
M Just keeps getting worse Mental Health Experiences 7
SoftRain YOu know when you are getting old and fat when... Mental Health Experiences 9
B I don't know what's wrong with me but it's getting pretty bad Mental Health Experiences 2
M Getting mad at the most stupidest things Mental Health Experiences 7
Solitude1 Getting back Mental Health Experiences 4
M Getting upset about my children getting older Mental Health Experiences 1
NicoretteGummed People With Supposed Mania Getting Sectioned Mental Health Experiences 10
V This is getting too much for me Mental Health Experiences 14
NicoretteGummed Getting Revenge On The Locum Consultant That Tried To Destroy My Life By Putting Me In Prison Mental Health Experiences 1
myownveryone Getting Dreams Nad Real Life Mixed Up Mental Health Experiences 11
P getting nervous before work :( Mental Health Experiences 6
T Getting a job/trying out work etc Mental Health Experiences 30
Anime-Alchemy Getting this of my shoulders Mental Health Experiences 39
L Getting it off my chest Mental Health Experiences 6
LittleAmphipod Getting caught up in negative thoughts Mental Health Experiences 2