• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I am feeling so confused and depressed

Carol1952

Carol1952

I was fine up until about 10:30 am then all of a sudden I became confused and depressed then suddenly broke down in tears I still feel confused .I think it is because I havent been able to sleep.I am confused as to why I feel confused :low: :low:

problemsgalore

problemsgalore

sleep really does ease the mind during depressive episodes. it doesn’t fix anything, but it helps rational thinking, which ultimately decreases the impact of some thought processes during difficult times. when i can’t sleep i do a sleep meditation. there are many youtube videos and apps (“insight timer“ is one) where you can listen to free ones!

sorry if my advice was unsolicited. regardless, allow your feelings. just be kind to yourself. not everything will make sense :( but thats okay. you are allowed to be confusing and complex. xo

Tawny

Tawny

Taking a break
I'm confused too. Life is just hard. Too hard.

P

Prycejosh1987

I was fine up until about 10:30 am then all of a sudden I became confused and depressed then suddenly broke down in tears I still feel confused .I think it is because I havent been able to sleep.I am confused as to why I feel confused :low: :low:
It seems that there is something bothering you. If you feel confused it suggests that something is making you upset, or surprising you. I dont know what it could be but i do know that you have power to fix this issue.

Carol1952

Carol1952

I am afraid of my land lady i yelled at her handyman last week because every single time i call him he gives me a hard time oh things are never broken then he sometimes swears under his breath or mumbles he said he never said those things liar,THen he goes and tells her about it ,that should have been between him and me not the asshole of a land lady.She can be nasty hey one time she threatened to evict me why because i was blind cataracs ,couldnt see a thing and stuff was all over the floor and she has the nerve to call my son and asks him if i was blind?The she threatens eviction becauseof my yelling .I told her i cannot help it ,it part of my illness i once tld her u try having anxieties panic attacks bipolar,depression and a mood disorder ,you cant say anything to the both of them thye are always right.I hate her nobody likes her arond her matter of fact most are afraid of her.she is a nosy bitch

problemsgalore

problemsgalore

I am afraid of my land lady i yelled at her handyman last week because every single time i call him he gives me a hard time oh things are never broken then he sometimes swears under his breath or mumbles he said he never said those things liar,THen he goes and tells her about it ,that should have been between him and me not the asshole of a land lady.She can be nasty hey one time she threatened to evict me why because i was blind cataracs ,couldnt see a thing and stuff was all over the floor and she has the nerve to call my son and asks him if i was blind?The she threatens eviction becauseof my yelling .I told her i cannot help it ,it part of my illness i once tld her u try having anxieties panic attacks bipolar,depression and a mood disorder ,you cant say anything to the both of them thye are always right.I hate her nobody likes her arond her matter of fact most are afraid of her.she is a nosy bitch
i’m glad to hear you aren’t alone in these feelings. it sucks that people in authority positions use it to be unnecessarily mean. stay safe

Carol1952

Carol1952

i’m glad to hear you aren’t alone in these feelings. it sucks that people in authority positions use it to be unnecessarily mean. stay safe
WHen I know she is coming my stomach makes me sick.I shake i try not to let her see me lie that .one time I blasted her because i was sick and tired of her losing my checks oh no she says she is always right .