• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I am Feeling like a used up toy

student12

student12

its seems like online and offline people without jobs start out talking and wanting to be friends with me. They were talking to me because we were in the same boat. now they get jobs and its seems like i am no use to them anymore. its okay through am used to feeling like nothing. i guess now i am not working and they are that i am just a piece of shit to them. but its fine who needs them anyway. At least my lil brother doesn't change on me like people do both online and offline. its no wonder that i cant trust people now. folks are just so fickle their your friends next day and the next they act like they don't know who you are. :sorry:

katya

katya

its seems like online and offline people without jobs start out talking and wanting to be friends with me. They were talking to me because we were in the same boat. now they get jobs and its seems like i am no use to them anymore. its okay through am used to feeling like nothing. i guess now i am not working and they are that i am just a piece of shit to them. but its fine who needs them anyway. At least my lil brother doesn't change on me like people do both online and offline. its no wonder that i cant trust people now. folks are just so fickle their your friends next day and the next they act like they don't know who you are. :sorry:
People are fickle. Proper friends stick around whether you have a job or not. It's a shame but often we find out who's a proper friend and who's not.

Toasted Crumpet

Toasted Crumpet

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Sadly some people are judgemental towards those who do not have a job. Not everyone though. I hope you find some better friends who are more understanding towards your circumstances. It's horrible to be dropped like that.:hug:

chazxxx

chazxxx

Just seen your thread student12. Im sorry people are being dicks to you. I have a friend who i know has resented me for being unemployed, she acts like a bit of twat, can tell she wants to slate me for not working, but bites her tounge. I let it go with her because i know i have my reasons and i know its just her issue, plus she hasnt actually said anything directly.
Some people get all high n mighty an others i think just end up being more busy. Though i must say it has got anoying sending a random text to a friend with a mini reply saying "sorry im at work" duno wether its my paranoia but it feels like a dig. :(

Anyway, who's changed student12, people your close to? ( i chose to reply assuming my paranoia is wrong - but i have to check, your thread wasnt partly in reference to me was it? :panic: )

Xx

student12

student12

No Chaz it wasn't in reference to you at all. it was to people in my real life who i was referring to. But whatever i dont care anymore it is what it is. i have to just learn how to deal with unkind people who are self centered. i just have to deal how to live in this world alone which i am prepared to do since i can't find any people who are loyal or trustworthy. Like i have to deal with the fact that some employers dont think am good enough for certain jobs. i been used to the fact of not being good enough for things anyway. because its my fate and destiny to be a nothing for the rest of my life.

chazxxx

chazxxx

*phew.

Finding those people can be really hard. Try not isolate yourself in the meantime though. I put up with my friend simply because shes fun to do stuff with, other than that she does kinda suck actually. But if i didnt see her im not sure when id ever really leave the house.
I know that feeling so well student12. Better to be alone forever % always always never good enough. :hug5: and i have no idea what to say about that 2bh, i just know how much it sucks :( :hug5: (and just for the record, i think your good enough)

Xx