• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I am famous

T

Tvgirl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Everything that the country and media are talking about is me. The country is influenced by me. This is so frightening. I don't want the country watching me. I want my privacy.

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Donovan Stephenson (was EdEd)

Everything that the country and media are talking about is me. The country is influenced by me. This is so frightening. I don't want the country watching me. I want my privacy.
Nope , you're safe..secure and you have privacy. You have nothing to worry about , sincerely.

Schwarzen

Schwarzen

If you're so famous, then why don't I know who you are, eh?

Of course given that you post this to the schizophrenia forum I can imagine what's going on here. It must be truly terrible having your mind tell you such things are real.

L

llittlelostlady

Fame is overrated....id love to perform because I love to express but would not want to have to put with the social pressure that comes with it.

Thankfully I am not famous otherwise my life would be hell.

Fairy Fountain

Fairy Fountain

I know how you feel. I feel the same way sometimes. Are you taking medication or seeing a therapist? It's hard to find the right medication. I'm still searching for the right ones that work for me. Hope you'll feel better soon. :hug:

T

Tvgirl

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I hear the tv and youtube talking about me again. How can people see me? Is there really a hidden camera in my skin?

H

Hello Everybody

I hear the tv and youtube talking about me again. How can people see me? Is there really a hidden camera in my skin?
The tv and youtube are not talking about you. People from the tv and youtube can not see you. The only people that can see you are those you live with and people out in public, when you go to the store for example. No there is not a hidden camera in your skin.
Hope things improve for you soon

I

itsmeagain

I do not know your name Tvgirl.
If you are on the news, why don't I hear??

AlrightOkay

AlrightOkay

Have you ever thought about joining us in the chillout lounge? Its fun!

T

telepathic_one

I think i may have you beat on the famous, the entire world is after me not just my country

P

Pollypop

I'm too paranoid to enjoy myself.
No harm in just looking.
Reading something other than your own threads may
be helpful.

Do you ever respond to other people’s threads and posts.?
I haven’t noticed any yet but I’m sure you may be able to help
others.
You have it in you to be strong for yourself and other people.

J

jonnyc55

I get this.

They seemingly follow everything you feel and do, even to the very worst bouts and ideas of yourself.

You would hope after seeing this for years you just give up. Fuck it, I say sometimes. They aren't stopping you but following you.
The connectivity I agree is most bizarre.

I say, try and make room for the, what came first approach, the chicken or the egg. Is it you following them? And thus looks as if they follow you? Another approach is, the middle man idea. Something in the air, in the environment driving us all to the same logical reasoning. After all, we are more the same than not the same when we consider all the other living things in the world.

If the connectivity feels too much, see if you can see the other side of the coin as well, to counter balance it. I need to do this more myself.

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

00Bluejay7500 (was Scapes1986)

I get this.

They seemingly follow everything you feel and do, even to the very worst bouts and ideas of yourself.

You would hope after seeing this for years you just give up. Fuck it, I say sometimes. They aren't stopping you but following you.
The connectivity I agree is most bizarre.

I say, try and make room for the, what came first approach, the chicken or the egg. Is it you following them? And thus looks as if they follow you? Another approach is, the middle man idea. Something in the air, in the environment driving us all to the same logical reasoning. After all, we are more the same than not the same when we consider all the other living things in the world.

If the connectivity feels too much, see if you can see the other side of the coin as well, to counter balance it. I need to do this more myself.
I like the concept of the chicken or the egg is crucial in knowing her delusions. What came first the thought of the camera or actually being filmed by friend or stranger. Very thought provoking concepts. what could of triggered this? Maybe a simple digital camera would have. Therefor there is actual film to accept the concept of being filmed