I am Afraid of Everyone and Everything

D

David5486

I have an overactive lymbic system that deals with fear and anxiety. No medications as yet can cure it. I feel that everyone is out to get me, out to harm and kill me. I tremor in fear when passing any human or dangerous object, like a bicycle. I need to try investigative drugs, regardless of the risks.

Mayfair

Mayfair

Admin
:welcome: to the forums.

What are you investigating with regards to drugs if non yet can cure it?

What other paths have you tried?

D

David5486

Apparent!y, there are drugs not yet approved by FDA that people can try if nothing else works. I am currently contacting various departments for more info.

C

cally75

hello mate.
i can totally relate to your problem being as i'm going through same thing!

i've tried just about every anti depressent going over the years but not found anything 100% effective although most will give you some relief. i guess it's just a case of trial & error. i can't recommend any specific meds as what works for others might not work for you!

i don't know your history. have you been diagnosed with anything specific? just putting a name to it can be a huge relief then you can research it properly. personally, i have "social phobia" & it's more common than you think.
hope you find something that works & keep in touch buddy. i'm just a text away!

R

Richard121

This is really a dangerous problem. I think you should believe the person. And mix with the people like a friend. And consultant a good doctor. That can be help you a lot. Thank you.