• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I am a voice too

F

faery

During the few years of voice hearing, I realize I am a voice also, this is hard to explain, but I can differentiate my voice from the few others I hear, I try and be civil, and try not to participate in the dialogue going on inside because it's redundant and not always nice, so if I don't pay attention I forget the voices are there, but in the beginning It wasn't like that, cause I was angry and thought I was going crazy, I have learned to cope and live normally and keep this to myself most the time. I truley believe this is some sort of telepathic ability.

Returncc

Returncc

During the few years of voice hearing, I realize I am a voice also, this is hard to explain, but I can differentiate my voice from the few others I hear, I try and be civil, and try not to participate in the dialogue going on inside because it's redundant and not always nice, so if I don't pay attention I forget the voices are there, but in the beginning It wasn't like that, cause I was angry and thought I was going crazy, I have learned to cope and live normally and keep this to myself most the time. I truley believe this is some sort of telepathic ability.
I found that people who cooperate with voices are sub-intelligent to the point of being dangerous, no matter what excuses they have, the voice goals are always emotional and pragmatic forms of self-destruction contained only by strategies of leverage they use against each other, and that the voices greatest weapon is ignorance of the person and withholding information over long periods of time. I think emotional and pragmatic coping routines require the help of other people, but the information confrontation is confusing for the listener and not given much respect by the non-voice hearer, and they may confuse their condition with the condition of the voice community, so if people dont have the skills to talk about it, or they dont recognize the emotional-pragmatic workings of pressure on the voice hearer, sufferers are sometimes unable to get the help they might otherwise need in a free and democratic society; a society that would appear to be under strategic attack by very bad voices who are good at deception and fear, that only voice hearers can safely gain insight into, or that only voice hearers can try to change through argumentation, successfully and unsuccessfully over decades and decades of time. Could you imagine the sh*t they put voicer hearer through happening in real life, or even mockerys of it, there would be no survival.

I tend to think that non-voice hearers have the same enemies of voice hearing people but they just dont know about it, and they suffer from identity confusion, for them its like confusing the enemy they know with the enemy they dont know, but without a chance of communication or knowledge because of willful ignorance. This insight is a reverse design mirror of the western facts on iraq and afganistan, self-proclaimed enemies of western democracy that the average memeber of the community cannot hear talking at all... I tend to think voice hearing is a confused but enlightened condition that is confronted by the worst humans have to offer to each other, all suffering because of ignorance and misplaced loyalty, while voice hearers are forced to develop survival strategies all on their own within a not free communications domain privy to none but evil and the not yet dead schizophrenic. Sort of a war of good against evil, and good is constantly losing but always growing back... It would be interesting to map voice communication over very long periods of time for content and comparions relating to content features that are common for all voice hearing people whether from one hundred years ago or from today... like what the voices claim to be up to, and whether this information changes over time, or where they claim to be, or even what they know about, etc... but from a dispassionate scientific point of view, and publish this information for the public heritage. I find alot of their work repetative and nameable from an information design point of view and talking is not yet really studied under mental conditions of confrontation. I have classified information argumentation in my head to the point where I have information domains simply memorized from the frequency of their use value, if you can name the strategy you can defeat its power, sort of knowledge takes away power... given the constant comfrontation with surveliience-like properties of the confrontation normally private...if i just had a dollar from the emotion abuse and or trauma caused by the loss of privacy or perceptions of surbellience i would be a rich man, and so would we be all...

Why people tolerate being at the mercy of these people, they make me hate my neighbour as much as I hate them, we should organize better to defend against the content, and only we, the oppressed voicer hearer, will be motivated and situated to actually get that done.... what about a data collection web-site...

jethro5cc

S

SuperZ

returncc,

I can't believe you said that, just can't believe what I am seeing here, which is you as someone who can see and understand the workings of this mess, the "supersession" and their agenda. We are far and few between. For gosh sakes, what is your secret to keeping a clear head? Please share?

I'm going to change my profile settings here, now, to stop receiving private messages (spam); and I'd suggest that others here do the same. Has anyone ever replied to the spammers to try and scare them away (curse)?

Z

F

faery

I attend the School of Metaphysics and learn a lot of techniques for concentration and meditation, I also am taking 10 credits at the local college, I keep busy and try not to give into the thoughts that aren't productive or healthy, it I am conscious of unhealthy thoughts whether they are coming from me or the voices I hear, I make it a point to think of what I am grateful for and focus on good things.

S

SuperZ

Hi Faery,
I also took that path, metaphysics, from 1978, but for me it was always somewhat adversarial, antagonistic; people obviously "enflamed with idols", superceded, possessed; and cocky about it; puppets on a string. Some folks are obviously stronger than others, but we're all being played, captivated, charmed, mesmerized, just puppets on a string (railroaded). The truth elusive, divinity, it's all just a game to them, theatre, entertainment, a sport, prank, actors on a stage, nothing better to do... Who shall see it?
Hard to except, hard to swallow, that "anything goes", come what may...
Z

F

faery

At first I didn't know what to do about this voice hearing, I thought of some crazy shit to try and explain what this could be, demons crossed my mind, and even some sort of government experiments crossed my mind, I realized I was going to drive myself crazy, with the way I was thinking, I would of drove myself to be schizophrenic if I allowed my ignorance and fear to take over. I realize I have responsibility as a voice hearer and as a voice, because I am a voice also, the so called voices I hear, hear me also, and I can distinguish between, but I have a responsibility to be civil when I am engaging in the inside chatter. I find it is most healthy for me to not be engaged, and not be obsessive about this phenomena. I am also at the beginning of being grateful for this, it is helping me to become more self disciplined, inside and out. I am forced to learn how to concentrate and not blame the voices for everything. Thought is cause, I choose to think of this as a capabilty not a disability. I also think that the voices I hear are people just like me, confused, angry and scared, for me it's a form of telepathy. Why this is happening, or who the other people are remains a mystery so far. The best thing I can do is have a good attitude and find what I am grateful for in any situation, Having said all that it's easier said than done but I will keep trying.

F

faery

I am imbetween classes right now, and feel compelled to check this site out, whether it be to get some stuff out that I have been thinking on this subject, or to hear someone else's views on this subject. I try and communicate consciously with the voices I hear, I have a hard time hearing exactly what's being said, when I do hear something it sounds mean and repititious. I truly believe that the voices I hear come from people like me. Even I can be very mean sometimes(my inner voice) responding inside to the things I hear, I am not proud of the way I handle things inside sometimes ,but imagine someone else hearing my ranting and raving and cursing,(Mind you this is all inside) and because I felt like a victim, I didn't feel responsible for me being a voice, but I am a voice. Say to your self (actually form the words inside your head like you were saying it out loud ,but not) "I am a voice"

S

SuperZ

Faery,
Thanks for sharing, and your input and support. Well Faery, we all have them, and always did. We here are the few who have been awakened, been made to see what's going on here in the subconscience, behind the scenes. Nothing happens without them, and everything that does happen comes straight from them. Mental captivity, bondage, supersession, reincarnation, and blotting out the very core/soul/essence of humanity to do it. Such knowledge is hard to digest, even harder to practice. Just a test....
It's Just a Message for the Stoke,
Z

F

faery

Z,
I think that is very amazing what you said, that we all have them, we are just awakened to them. I have never heard it like that. How did you come to this realization? I have thought about this, in the beginning , I tuned in to some people around me, but it scared the hell out of me and didn't feel right, I felt like I wouldn't be in control enough of my anxiety and maybe say something I shouldn't or just freak out, not even sure if they would actually hear me or not. I actually tuned into someone speaking spanish one time, I know very little spanish, but know enough that it was spanish. I didn't make that connection on purpose so don't know how it was done. I don't want to cross any boundaries on purpose either, I have looked for books on this, read Marius Romme's book, I try and stay away from anything that suggests medication or DSM/IV. Faery

F

faery

Z, can you please elaborate on your message about what you mean about the mental captivity, bondage, supersession and so forth. I am intrigued with the first part of your message but it kind of lost me from that point on. Faery

F

faery

Z, things changed when my fear really kicked in, I seem to have the same 4 to 6 voices, a couple male and a few females, it's like we are locked together mentally, but in the beginning it wasn't always like that I had more psychic, telepathic experiences, and don't know how it happened. I try not to judge or come to too many conclusions about this, I believe our minds are capable of so much and the universe is the limit. Faery

S

SuperZ

Faery,
The world (pagan) calls them "Spirit Guides" or Inner Guardians, the subconscience, while the Pentecostal and Evangelicals call them "De**ns of the Flesh". We all have them. In your study of metaphysics, you should also consider a few months in a good Pentecostal Church, just to learn how they are dealing with this same exact mess. Pentecostals do not wear makeup of any kind, so keep that in mind if you do give that a study. Another thing to keep in mind is that they seem to be a cult, cult/gang mentality, spirits run the show, call the shots, they stick to themselves, to their own kind, and seem to have strange agenda, with fringe benefits (it's obvious, brainwash, social control tactics). We all have them. All religion is this way. Mainly that spirit thinks themselves to be running the planet, calling the shots, and will tell you this straight to your face.
Z

S

SuperZ

PS Faery,
Supersession, I am referring to reincarnation where the dead prey upon the living, take flesh, hijack and supercede (snuff-out) humanity in order to live in our place. Your best weapon against this is vitamins and exercise with whole living foods. Otherwise, we get snuffed/superceded, become mere zombies, sockpuppets....

Emmanuel Swedenborg (The Lord Opened My Eyes)
Links, Videos and Texts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgNK0X3RsJE
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=swedenborg
http://www.sacred-texts.com/swd/index.htm
http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=swedenborg

Book: Compte De Gabalis
http://www.archive.org/stream/cu31924028957467#page/n5/mode/2up

Z

F

faery

Oh by the way I just realized I posted this under the wrong topic, I am just learning how to navigate in here. Thank you for your thoughts Z. I think this sight is so valuable for everyone.

F

faery

To anyone curious, Marius Romme's book, Accepting Voices is a good place to start with researching this subject, Hania