• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

I am a voice hearer but I am also a hero!

A

AR1

My name is Angela
I am voice hearer but I am also a hero. I was diagnosed with auditory hallucinations when I was four years old. I am a proud voice hearer. There will be times when I do struggle, but I have an amazing support system. And they are very helpful. I am inspired by all you voice hearers!
Being a voice hearer has effected me throughout my whole entire life. In positive ways and negative ways. But I know everything will be alright because if it isn't alright theres ways to make sure its going to be alright. I am a strong voice hearer. I don't let my voices treat me poorly. Even though sometimes they do treat me terribly. I get through everyday with hope, faith, and pride.
I am glad to be me. Hearing voices isn't all that great. But a piece of advice is accept yourself and don't let the mean voices get you down, because they are totally wrong. Don't listen to those mean voices. I love myself as a voice hearer.

boudreauj4

boudreauj4

I think it's great that you feel this way. I hope the best for you.

J

Jason76

Thank you for sharing. I am accepting myself as a voice hearer, but I like to call it telepathy. It scares me at times but it is who I am. Thank you