• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

I am a stupid idiot **TW**

Miho

Miho

Today I was feeling tired and fragile. I am at work and my internal voice keeps telling me no one likes me.

I kept sweating and getting anxious all day and in the end I kept picking the wounds I made last week and that got stiched up by the doctor.

I am trying to make peace with myself hating me. But feeling that others hate me breaks me every day. My arm is hurting and I am scared. Scared my colleugues hate me. The people here hate. I want to go home and hide in bed. I am such an idiot :(

Fairy Fountain

Fairy Fountain

What the voices say are not true. People don't hate you. Are you able to speak with your therapist? I remember once I got to call my therapist when I felt terrible and speaking to her helped me. If you get a chance, contact your therapist. Please don't hurt yourself.

T

toto

Or they may not really like you. A colleague hit me on the back after I pushed his hand away the day before when he tried to hug me. They don't have to like you, as long as they don't stop you from working. I was also told of a case where two colleagues at a bank talked about a third while she was at the next counter. I would never be friends with people like them

Miho

Miho

Thanks. I contacted someone from the staff and asked to delete my account. It will take 48 hours. Because people change there minds. But I think is best I leave. I won't bother people here no more.

Fairy Fountain

Fairy Fountain

Thanks. I contacted someone from the staff and asked to delete my account. It will take 48 hours. Because people change there minds. But I think is best I leave. I won't bother people here no more.
I just hope you're okay and safe.

C

CabbageMama

I haven’t been here long, Miho, but I like seeing your posts too. I imagine you actually looking like your profile picture! I can get very paranoid at times and feel like nobody likes me. I find it hard in real life, but it doesn’t bother me so much online. You haven’t had a good day, so take a little break if you need to, but know you are liked and well thought of on here and I would really like you to stick around. 🙂

T

toto

If someone feels overwhelmed, they just won't read you. So you better stay. You don't have to like everyone. There is no perfect job. If you can work in such an environment, stay, because nowhere is pink.

kimidare

kimidare

When I feel like everyone will let me down, I do a hug to my cat. Because she loves me no matter what happened. Even when I bother her.
And it s not just for food ^^. The first time i had to leave her with my parents, she went on a hunger strike and sulked at me.

So.. it s my solution :p

In any case, you don't need anyone's approval to live. Live for yourself and not through the opinions of others :)

Some people answered you, you are not alone.
You can be sad, mad, disoriented, it s okay. Everyone have moments like that.

L

Ladyfair

Hi please stay you are no bother I like you.😁

Miho

Miho

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I am having a rough time and therapy made me feel even more along. And the people here are so kind that I want to stay. Thanks everyone!

L

Lurch

Today I was feeling tired and fragile. I am at work and my internal voice keeps telling me no one likes me.

I kept sweating and getting anxious all day and in the end I kept picking the wounds I made last week and that got stiched up by the doctor.

I am trying to make peace with myself hating me. But feeling that others hate me breaks me every day. My arm is hurting and I am scared. Scared my colleugues hate me. The people here hate. I want to go home and hide in bed. I am such an idiot :(
You are not hated, certainly not by me and many others. You were one of the first to welcome me to the forum, and I appreciate that.

L

Lurch

Leaving will be a loss to us all. Your posts are not bothering anyone, they’re helping us. As I say, you were one of the first to welcome me to the forum, and it was like having a friend to support you in an unfamiliar scary environment. You made it easier for me to get started.